• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Tool [Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 2 | SUPERCHARGE YOUR TERRARIA! (1.4 compatible!)

Gaelyte

Terrarian
You may need to take a look at your script, because I can craft a Warrior's Emblem for free. View attachment 287757
And here's the problem
C#:
            NewRecipe WarriorEmblemSumRecipe = new NewRecipe(ItemID.WarriorEmblem);
            SorcererEmblemSumRecipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.SummonerEmblem);
            SorcererEmblemSumRecipe.AddCraftingStation(TileID.TinkerersWorkbench);
            SorcererEmblemSumRecipe.AddReverse();             

NewRecipe WarriorEmblemRanRecipe = new NewRecipe(ItemID.WarriorEmblem);
            SorcererEmblemRanRecipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.RangerEmblem);
            SorcererEmblemRanRecipe.AddCraftingStation(TileID.TinkerersWorkbench);
            SorcererEmblemRanRecipe.AddReverse();
(You should also rename the namespace to not be mine, @Nancok )

Blitztein

Terrarian
@deltaone
Where did you find the code for the npc shop items

Edit: (general help) Also gonna need some tips/help on more complex gestures for inputReaders like holding a button (probably also other things like simultaneous inputs or double+ tapping but I don't have a plan for those things yet)

Last edited:

Gaelyte

Terrarian
@deltaone
Where did you find the code for the npc shop items

Edit: (general help) Also gonna need some tips/help on more complex gestures for inputReaders like holding a button (probably also other things like simultaneous inputs or double+ tapping but I don't have a plan for those things yet)
NPC shop items is in chest.cs

Blitztein

Terrarian
What post ? I don't understand...
I thought that you wanted to know where the items for NPCs shops were coded in Terraria and it's in chest.cs, there's no link to a thread or whatever
Oh, I got confused with the "-.cs" suffix there, thinking it was a plugin that contained info about it

Well at least I know what's the method name

Coleby

Terrarian
I am currently without internet at home, but i will fix and upload a newer version asap
@Gaelyte i am pretty sure i changed the author? Unless you mean something else
I fixed your script + added the missing conversions, such as ranged emblems and the rest of the summoner/warrior emblems

Gaelyte

Terrarian
I fixed your script + added the missing conversions, such as ranged emblems and the rest of the summoner/warrior emblems
And seeing this problem, I'll add a method to allow converting items, so all your conversions could simply be written as Recipe.addConvertion(Ranged, Warrior, Summoner, Sorcerer)

Coleby

Terrarian
Modified version of @Nancok's recipes plugin (still depends on Gaelyte's RecipeHelper, running on Single Assembly mode)

What was changed:

NEW - Enchanted Sword Recipe (Iron/Lead Broadsword + 25 Fallen Stars @ Anvil)
NEW - Enchanted Sword <-> Terragrim Recipe (@ Tinkerer's Workshop)
NEW - Mushroom -> Vile/Vicious Mushroom Recipe(@ Demon Altar)
• Fixed recipes for Life Heart and Warrior Emblem (missing crafting station / ingredients)
• Added Sorcerer/Summoner/Warrior -> Ranger Emblem conversions

UPDATE: Fixed a duplicate recipe entry, which was making the plugin not work.

Attachments

Last edited:

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian
is there a way to run tt2 with terrahax
I'm not very familiar with Terrahax, but iirc it's just a pre-patched client. If you replace Terraria.exe with the special Terrahax version (rename it to "Terraria.exe"), then you can use it with Terraria Tweaker 2. However, don't forget that TT2 only officially supports the vanilla Steam release of Terraria. Compatibility with any other version of Terraria is purely coincidental and has no guarantees.

Coleby

Terrarian
I'm having some problems with Omnipatcher.. it says "Could not locate the provided item within the IL. Please diagnose." and then it stays at "scanning".
I'm trying to tweak the Shadow Scale set, btw.

1597874192394.png

Blitztein

Terrarian
I'm having some problems with Omnipatcher.. it says "Could not locate the provided item within the IL. Please diagnose." and then it stays at "scanning".

View attachment 288289
If I'm correct, this is just a tricky bug, it could appear that you got softlocked just by inputting an item id, and it does happen on selected ones as well (phasesabers except blue, etc.) You can do 2 options to free yourself in that case. You could simply just press "save changes and close", or you could also input another item id, even when it looks like it's greyed out. As long as you don't input an item id that can cause the issue it won't happen again.

Last edited:

TiberiumFusion

Official Terrarian

View attachment 288289
What item ID are you using? It's worth noting that some items have unique logic and cannot be modified with the Omnipatcher, unfortunately.

Top Bottom