THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I was wondering if it would be possible for you to update the Large World Enabler tweak to include the latest fix to the map? The latest version of tModLoader fixed the issue with the map not scaling correctly to worlds that are not of a typical vanilla size. So larger or smaller than a vanilla map. Jopojelly has linked a commit on GitHub where he changed the logic of the map texture to adapt based on world size.

Rewite map background texture drawing to adjust to world size. · tModLoader/tModLoader@52080ac

Do you think you could implement this into TT2?

I have already messaged Jopojelly about this, I am just forwarding his information to you.

Thanks for creating such a useful tool mate!

Yes, I am referring to the map not scaling to the scroll graphic when the map is not of a vanilla size. This was fixed by that commit in GitHub by tModLoader that Jopojelly did.

EDIT: Here are some images to show the issue. The first few images are using TT2, and the last few images are using the latest version of tModLoader, which has fixed the issue with the scroll graphic. The world that I am using is 12600x3600 tiles, so a non-vanilla size.

LWE TT2 map bug

Last edited:
Wow, that was quick! Looking forward to seeing it! Will this change be integrated into the LWE tweak, or will it be a separate tweak?

Wow, it works great! Looks even better than tModLoader's implementation as well! It seems that you just made the scrolls on the side larger, and that works perfectly!

when i hold UP and DOWN i cant move left or right with A/D, the closest i can get is by dashing and then pressing W + S and it speeds up, then slows down, as if i was sliding on ice.

Last edited:
im trying, and when i try to press A/D when im in the noclip mode, the wisp doesent go to the side, is there any way i can change the keybind for activating the noclip? (UP+DOWN)

just a thought / suggestion, but could there be a hotkey to toggle a faster version of the speed boost, and maybe a slider to change how fast you can accelerate to / acceleration rate?
(alot like how this works: Burden Breaker)

Last edited:
Im trying to make the Boomstick shoot the Razorpine projectiles so i can make it heal with Spectre armour, changing the projectile isnt working
also how do i make a weapons projectile apply a debuff?

Last edited:
Hi, I've noticed a bug with the map when playing in an extra large world. I've noticed that when traveling beyond a certain point on the map (horizontally), the map doesn't draw in anymore. Not sure if this applies to the map in terms of height as well. I have some screenshots provided below to illustrate the problem. I have explored a bit further past on the map to the point where I've come across a pyramid. I can provide the world file as well if you'd like to take a look in TEdit or something.

Terraria Tweaker 2 map bug

Hey tool is good but i wonna to remobe a debuff but it's no potion sickness add function that you can remove a debuff or buff by id

please pleaseeee add a style to a tile or a bullet(shot_ai) . I wanna do a portal gun using a slime gun but theres no style buttons*(
[doublepost=1569247776,1569247728][/doublepost]and thank you for the 2.1.5.4 )))
[doublepost=1569248102][/doublepost]hmm and if you can that be good if there be like function that makes a command functions (npc spawner, item spawner)work on a dedicated servers

oh okay
[doublepost=1569403724,1569403554][/doublepost]hmm i dont kno why but my app is crashing Imgur

[doublepost=1569404136][/doublepost]find a fix just need reinstall a terraria

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom