THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked fine on my GOG 1.4.0.3 after that. Both launching from the main program and creating a permanently patched version. Although on the patched version it gives me an error aabout harmony items, I do not know what those are but will test what I have added and if I find one that doesn't work I can try to do it through the program.

Thanks.
That error isn't related to the fact that you're permapatching a GOG version (source: I'm getting it too lol, and I only use the Steam version), it's related to the fact that Harmony patches (whatever those are, don't ask me) apparently don't really play well with permapatched versions. Though I haven't noticed any issues related to this "error" in all my time of using TT2.

Hey @TiberiumFusion , thanks for the tool in general and for updating for 1.4 so fast.

I'd like to suggest some things if you don't mind;

Persistent Accessory Effects:
Soaring Insignia - Grants infinite flight to both boots and wings.

Miscellaneous Tweaks:
*Infinite Ammo
*Infinite Consumables
Custom Max Mana
Permanent Buffs (Namely potion effects like Shine)

Darwin Tool:
Eternia Crystal (To give it ludicrous HP so you can't fail the event)
And of course the addition of the two new town NPCs (Zoologist and Golfer), but I imagine those are already on the to-do list.

Thank you again!

Thank you for third time! I'm glad to hear it.

I placed asterisks behind Infinite Ammo and Consumables because I was going to add that it might not be a simple job, yeah? I forgot to do so before posting and you had already liked the post before I noticed. Typically bad etiquette to edit after someone liked it. Anyway, I figure you didn't already have infinite ammo for a good reason. Still, worth suggesting.

Hey @TiberiumFusion , thanks for the tool in general and for updating for 1.4 so fast.

I'd like to suggest some things if you don't mind;

Persistent Accessory Effects:
Soaring Insignia - Grants infinite flight to both boots and wings.

Miscellaneous Tweaks:
*Infinite Ammo
*Infinite Consumables
Custom Max Mana
Permanent Buffs (Namely potion effects like Shine)

Darwin Tool:
Eternia Crystal (To give it ludicrous HP so you can't fail the event)
And of course the addition of the two new town NPCs (Zoologist and Golfer), but I imagine those are already on the to-do list.

Thank you again!

FWIW, you can have practically infinite ammos and consumables right now with TT2's /item spawner tweak. Spawn in 999999 slices of pizza, and 999999 chlorophyte bullets, or 999999 whatever else it is you need. It'll take a good long while before you run out with a stack like that. Just don't right click to split those enormous stacks, because then they break down into the default stack sizes, as I recall. But if you keep them in the stack they spawn in at, they'll stack to whatever number you type in! Works with lots of items. Pretty much everything that stacks at all, no matter the default stack size.

For custom max mana, you can pop your character file into @YellowAfterlife 's TerraSavr tool right quick, make the edit, and replace your character save. It's done in your web browser and takes about 30 seconds, all in all. Instructions are all right there on the page, super easy. Back up saves before this, but I've never had any issues with this tool that I can recall in like 5+ years using it.

For longer lasting buffs, TT2's /buff tweak can give you most any buff for absurdly long durations, if you haven't tried that feature. (I too want Shine 100% of the time!) Only downside is you lose them if you die or the game forces them off of you for some reason... and having to manually look up the IDs and type them in. Takes like 2 minutes though, nbd. But if you are good at staying alive, it's nice to have buffs for entire play sessions. I too am looking forward to a tweak that allows us to keep buffs through death, though.

Not that I don't totally agree with your suggestions; just wanted to offer "right now" solutions, on the off chance you weren't aware of the cool stuff you could currently enjoy. : )

Err.. uhh... it just occurred to me that it might be something of a deck move to link to another creator's mod in your thread, TiberiumFusion.

Sorry if that's poor forum etiquette or anything! I have no idea if it's fine, or frowned upon, or if you two have a burning blood feud that goes back generations, or what! : P

Say the word, and I'll remove that part. I meant no offense to anyone.

-snipped-
I already knew about that stuff, but thanks for trying to help.

Infinite Ammo/Buffs - For simplicity and "fire and forget" gameplay. I'm the type that likes to have constant character upgrades, and dislikes buff management. This way I "unlock" an upgrade of Night Owl or what-have-you.

Custom Max Mana - For allowing my stats to indefinitely increase over the game, so there's a constant feeling of progression.

I just wanted cleaner, more complete solutions to what's currently available. Trust me, I've been around the block when it comes to cheating bending Terraria, ha ha.

I already knew about that stuff, but thanks for trying to help.

Infinite Ammo/Buffs - For simplicity and "fire and forget" gameplay. I'm the type that likes to have constant character upgrades, and dislikes buff management. This way I "unlock" an upgrade of Night Owl or what-have-you.

Custom Max Mana - For allowing my stats to indefinitely increase over the game, so there's a constant feeling of progression.

I just wanted cleaner, more complete solutions to what's currently available. Trust me, I've been around the block when it comes to cheating bending Terraria, ha ha.
I feel the same way.

Games are generally more fun the more I get to play them, and the less I have to manage them. And having a higher (or limitless!) ceiling of progression sounds nice to me too. More seamless ways to achieve these things would certainly be welcome.

Thanks for clarifying your suggestions. Very well-said.

I like your vision for Terraria : )

Hello, I need help, when I activate my tweak list, the right click to equip stops working, it only picks the item up, vanilla Terraria works fine. Does anybody know how to fix it?

Edit:
It seems to be the maxStack for All Items tweak, game works fine without it, and it worked fine when I first activated it.

Last edited:
What is not in terraria that you are using? Or is there a way to know what is harmony and what is not currently? Of course I know your program is not open source so if you don't want to share any of the code I understand.

Tweak suggestion: Never need keys to unlock locked chests/lockboxes, you can just unlock them as if you had the keys. Would be great for early dungeon/biome chest gear.

Hello everyone, so i saw this tool and i was wondering if was possible to add a feature of unlimited buffs slot or something like that.

What sort of impact would using Customize Wing Stats(on Red's Wings) and Fix Red's Wings together have? Would Fix Red's Wings apply after the customization?

Would a tweak that makes the miners helmet, night vision helmet, and ultrabright helmet provide their lighting effects when worn in the vanity slot be possible?

Would a tweak that makes the miners helmet, night vision helmet, and ultrabright helmet provide their lighting effects when worn in the vanity slot be possible?
Trouble with that is, then you're stuck with those ugly helmets in the vanity slots : P

It'd be better if they could just be made into persistent effect tweaks (invisibly, like accessories), I think.

Suggestion 1: A multiplier to all the buffs duration. So you could for instance globally double all the buffs duration. A second use case for this would be the option to make the buffs infinite (at lest until death/despawn)
Maybe also a debuff multiplier, so you can halve (or even double?) the amount of time the debuffs sticks.

Suggestion 2: Unlimited turn in for Angler's quests. Removing the wait period between one quest and another.

Rats, the massive food duration nerf is pretty annoying... hmm, one of my favorite mods, Helpful Hotkeys, makes the Quick Buff key only use favorited items. Any possibility of a tweak along those lines? Then I wouldn't have to worry about wasting a potion I just picked up when I only meant to keep Well Fed running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom