THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be at all possible to make the window able to be maximized? Playing on a 1080p screen but being limited to the small window size feels, well, limiting. Thanks for the amazing tool, its really been a blast to mess with!

Hey @TiberiumFusion ! Hope you've been well (and hopefully not overworked).

I have some suggestions/reports:

---Reports:
The Tavernkeep, as well as all forms of "stuck" NPCs are missing from the Darwin Tool (Bound Goblin, etc). As far as I can tell, these are counted as different NPCs by the game so they'll still get slaughtered by enemies even if they were otherwise tweaked.
Item #353 (Ale) and #4022 (Golden Delight) can't be tweaked by the Omnipatcher.

---Suggestions:
Revert Meteorite pickaxe requirement/explosive immunity to pre-1.4
Override all drop rates to 100%
NPCs always have full stock available (like those that would require biomes)
All Expert/Master benefits without any difficulty changes

Other than that, just here to note that the highest legit value for Happiness seems to be 133.3333%. Just sharing for those that might want to set it to max for overriding purposes.

Ah, my bad for not going through earlier replies. Sorry!

No biggie on this one. Just a thought I had.

I meant a tweak to make the game think your difficulty is Expert/Master for the sake of drop rates and exclusive drops, without the changes to enemy AI/stats and other effects (Feral Bite, Enemy Coin Pickups, etc) that those modes would normally bring. I suppose this would be a long, annoying tweak to create.

As long as we're adding to the suggestions pile... in lazily-guesstimated order of most to least feasible:
  • Remove the perma-darkness from surface mushroom biomes.
  • Allow biome chests to be opened before defeating Plantera.
  • Change the odds of tree shaking producing something, and remove the daily limit.
  • Change the odds of the Traveling Merchant spawning and/or the amount of items in his shop.
  • Edit which entities get detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
  • Remove dash and Vortex Armor double-tap controls and bind them to specific keys instead.

Hi there, I really like this patcher, but I have a few questions. Is there a tweak for infinite ammo, or a way to have persistent buffs that last infinitely when starting up any character (similarly to TerrariaPatcher)? Also, are there hotkeys for toggling invulnerability/invincibility, and a way to remove the message I've sent when entering a chat command? Thanks for any feedback in advance!

Hello, when I apply a tweak and load a world that was already created, I get this crash. It happens at around 60% map loading. I am not understanding what I am doing wrong. This happened for multiple tweaks ( I tried around 8-10 always this screen that pops up).
Terrarria Crash.png

Is there a way to change what NPCs (hostile and/or friendly) are immune to? I'd like to make the brain of confusion more useful, but I don't know can you do it with this.

Yup, and so does F1, which I want to use for something else. the camera mode hotkey is also missing from the controls menu so you can't change it.

Maybe remove the daily limit and/or the tree limit (so that every time you hit the base of a tree there's a chance of something dropping)? That would be a nice workaround without having to deal with the drop chances.

Thanks for the hard work!

I have another question, would it be possible to add useTurn as another "Modify all items" tweak? AutoReuse is nice, and I think being able to have useTurn as well would just be a cherry on top of that. Again, thank you for taking the time and effort to keep up with all of the requests you get as well as maintaining this tool!

I should take the time to properly thank you for your outstanding patcher. It gives an excellent amount of freedom to how I want to enjoy singleplayer Terraria(And multiplayer to some extent; even if not officially supported.)

While there are some features that I wish could make it in, it'd paint the patcher more like a cheat client(not that it's already used as one anyway). Some examples would be a better noclip that handles vertical, but it's not exactly something a lot of people use.

Once again, thank you for your dedicated work towards the patcher and filling in all the suggestions people put in, whether they are miniscule or drastic!

Any chance for a projectile editor? (Examples: Stars for the holy arrows, starfury star projectiles, zapinator lasers.)

Hmm, is there any way to lower all incoming damage to the player by a percentage? I've looked through the options and if it's there I can't seem to find it.

I don't mind the HP bloat of the Master Mode enemies, and I don't have any problems with the bosses, but it's very irritating to have random creatures slap me for nothing less than 1/4 to 1/2 of my health when I'm just roaming around, exploring and building. There's no added danger, not really; it's merely a lot more downtime. I'm constantly on edge for no good reason.

Expert Mode damage values were just fine, imo. Serious but not stupid.

What a shallow, silly disappointment this "final challenge" turned out to be...

Hmm, is there any way to lower all incoming damage to the player by a percentage? I've looked through the options and if it's there I can't seem to find it.
Power Scale under miscellaneous tweaks might be close to what you're looking for. Scaling defense up will make all armor more effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom