THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Scale under miscellaneous tweaks might be close to what you're looking for. Scaling defense up will make all armor more effective.
Oh! I didn't notice the tweak had its own individual scroll bar. Thank you! `:happy:

Hmm, although that'll make static damage sources like spikes and lava trivial...

When trying to use the chest names tweak, I get this crash when trying to load terraria.

I tried it with a new tweak list and only the Show Chest Names on Chest Tweak. I did not change any options or anything else.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    39.9 KB · Views: 79
When I use tweak open chest without keys, it somehow deletes all my item in my inventory (in the void and piggy is not)
Also, there is a tiny bug about enable Journey mode any world: You can't control wind unless you disable wind changing

Can confirm what Ranoru experienced. I tried opening a biome chest early without the key (and before Plantera) and not only did the chest NOT open (can that be fixed too, so they can open before Plantera?) but I lost everything in my inventory except a couple things. I quickly alt-F4'd and luckily the last autosave interval was just before that point so I was able to get my stuff back. Others might not be so lucky...

Also, is it possible to add a go-to-mouse function on a keypress? Basically Rod of Discord on command. I often use GTM tweaks because it just makes getting around so much more convenient, and you can make floating bases/houses without needing to compromise with teleport pads, or rope, or having to build it on the ground for enemies can get in etc.

It does not seem to work correctly when i try to validate the house made in corruption it will still state the house is invalid.

The first item was the issue. When I checked every item in the folder I extracted the program to showed as blocked. So I went through them all and unblocked averything. Then it worked fine.

I am curious as to why it only did it to this version and none of the previous ones. I am on windows 10 and net framework is at 4.6.

Randenium said:
Can confirm what Ranoru experienced. I tried opening a biome chest early without the key (and before Plantera) and not only did the chest NOT open (can that be fixed too, so they can open before Plantera?) but I lost everything in my inventory except a couple things. I quickly alt-F4'd and luckily the last autosave interval was just before that point so I was able to get my stuff back. Others might not be so lucky...

Also, is it possible to add a go-to-mouse function on a keypress? Basically Rod of Discord on command. I often use GTM tweaks because it just makes getting around so much more convenient, and you can make floating bases/houses without needing to compromise with teleport pads, or rope, or having to build it on the ground for enemies can get in etc.

Same here, except I used the research to make it so I could recreate my stuff. But it freaked me out when I first did it in the dungeon.

When I did it to a shadow chest in hell it did not take anything. It did unlock the chest and I could get the stuff out.

Last edited:
Ah, I didn't know it worked on other chests. I lost my inventory,. freaked, Alt-F4'd as fast as I could and immediately disabled the tweak cause I didn't want that happening again.

I also have that problem regarding the the True Eye of Cthulhu tweak just like a previous person mentioned, whenever I try to save my list it just won’t do...

Hey there,
First of all, thanks for this great tool, it was the only thing that saved me from the nightmare of spreading biomes after 1.4 came out.

If you are accepting sugestions as things you could include in your tools, might I sugest a liquid duplicator? Pumps used to do this but the devs broke (fixed but for me it's broke :p) it so it would be great to be able to have that back. Thanks

So i made a screenshot before using clentaminator on the area around and after. im pretty sure it said invalid house due to corruption.
i can send you the world file so you can test :)

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    600.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
I saw that when open chest without the key, it will delete 1 item of each kind. Eg: I have 30 potions and after opening the chest, it only has 29 remaining potions. But item like weapons, it gone for good. Thankfully I disable the autosave so I didn't lose anything

Excellent additions and improvements, as always! Hotkeys will always be welcome in my book; speaking of which- I know there were some consideration before, however I wanted to add onto the original suggestion;
Hotkeys for invulnerability and invincibility were discussed already, so I'll just gloss over it real quick, though I'm hoping both could make it in, surprisingly helpful when testing traps, but I also don't wanna go through too much of a hassle manually disabling each tweak.

An ingame hotkey for toggling fullbright could be an easy addition as well- I believe.

Moving on from hotkey suggestions however... With the tweak 'Permanent Buffs' being added, I noticed it got quite a nice graphics list of toggling what is applied and what isn't, would the tweak 'Buff Immunity Overrides' get any similar treatment?

Thank you for the update @TiberiumFusion ! Enjoying those new features.

Report:
"The Zoologist will always sell the Universal Pylong..." (Super minuscule, I know.)
Tipsy is missing from the Permanent Buff list

Suggestion:
Hopefully simple, but would it be possible to increase the speed at which items are extractinated? Decreasing the UseTime/UseAnimation of Silt/Slush/Desert Fossil doesn't change the speed.

Also, I feel bad to suggest things every time I comment. You've already done so much for us with this tool (and so frequently) and I'm beginning to feel selfish.

@TiberiumFusion you continue to amaze. Thank you so much for this, we truly do not deserve the immense kindness you show but we absolutely appreciate it. It's becoming rare to find a dev so willing to listen to their userbase and value them... hell, in today's world it's becoming hard to find ANYONE like that. You're the kind of person everyone should be.

Interesting. So I would suggest a tweak to set and freeze a specific value for luck (I believe that it ranges from -0,7 to +1.0)

Damn good update! Thanks for including my suggestion and thanks for the awesome work for the community.

Interesting. So I would suggest a tweak to set and freeze a specific value for luck (I believe that it ranges from -0,7 to +1.0)

That's already in there.

edit: Oh wait, no it isn't. That's just torch luck, not overall luck. Oops.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am new to Terraria, just bought the game yesterday. Is this compatible with tmodloader? I want to use tmodloader mods together with some tweaks from this tool.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom