THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to use the tweak "Full Bestiary" and it works while the tweak was enabled. But it didn't work in vanilla (what I mean is, when I use the tweak, it reveal the bestiary and I save that world, then exit the game, go back in vanilla and the bestiary is not saved. In short, this tweak is temporary)
So is there any other way to make this tweak permanently like reveal the whole minimap tweak? Or for now it just impossible?

What a superb tool! Your work in making this and continuing to support it is invaluable, thank you so much!

Is there any way that more control can be added to the Creative Mode Place/Break Range and Item Pickup Range so that we can change specifically how far the range is?

I see, that is indeed unreasonable with it being that hard to implement, perhaps something else entirely? Like an item that just creates liquids on demand. For example making a pump that just creates water or lava or honey. Of course I have absolutly no clue as to how hard that would be to implement.

Hello, i'm loving the tool, such a fantastic job!

I would like to ask if there's a chance to add a "portable crafting guide" like when you press some hotkey to open the crafting guide anywhere, without needing the Guide NPC. Love yall

Hello, i'm loving the tool, such a fantastic job!

I would like to ask if there's a chance to add a "portable crafting guide" like when you press some hotkey to open the crafting guide anywhere, without needing the Guide NPC. Love yall
Try the "Craft Anywhere" tweak under "Miscellaneous Tweaks".

Thank you for your time and help. Since TML is not compatible now with 1.4 I will play the vanilla, but as a note, it would be awesome if you could make this tool compatible with the TML and mods. Cheers.

The new bombs from obsidian/hellstone crates work nicely for honey, if someone really needs a lot of it for some reason. As for Crispy and regular Honey Blocks, just take a bottomless bucket of your choice to a hive, problem solved. `:happy:

Hey I'm trying the new "Reveal luck" tweak. I can see when I put down a gnome it goes to 0.2 but supposedly when you "touch a ladybug" it's supposed to go up and I'm not noticing a difference there. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

When I killed it, luck did go down from 0.2 to 0.0509445 lol. Was playing with time paused, the luck went up when I started the clock running again, interesting mechanic.

EDIT: I noticed the wiki has been changed to say only naturally occurring ladybugs increase luck so I'll try and get one to spawn. But definitely you or a mob killing ladybug's you've captured decreased luck.

EDIT EDIT: I got one spawned, finally, it did raise my luck to 0.4 I believe but it was a great hassle keeping them from being killed by slimes that it's not even worth it. If they get killed by slimes, your luck goes down. This seems to be a lame game mechanic. You can't use them except for naturally occurring ones that spawn during the somewhat rare windy day event. And then heaven help you if any of them are killed by rando mobs, you lose any temporary benefit. Lame lol.

20200602132508_1.jpg

Last edited:
So I've got the tool running under wine/linux. I can select tweaks and so on. For anyone interested, I got it running through Lutris using their default version of wine, with DXVK disabled. However, it doesn't seem possible to actually patch and run the game. The Applicator program runs, but Terraria can't be launched. This is to be expected, I think. However, I was wondering if it's possible to generate the patched .exe without launching. Then perhaps I could manually replace Terraria.exe and launch through steam as usual.

So I've got the tool running under wine/linux. I can select tweaks and so on. For anyone interested, I got it running through Lutris using their default version of wine, with DXVK disabled. However, it doesn't seem possible to actually patch and run the game. The Applicator program runs, but Terraria can't be launched. This is to be expected, I think. However, I was wondering if it's possible to generate the patched .exe without launching. Then perhaps I could manually replace Terraria.exe and launch through steam as usual.
Try the permapatcher. Right click your tweak list and go to "Advanced", you'll figure out from there.
Only caveat is it breaks all tweaks marked with "H" or "HH", meaning those related to the Harmony patching system thingy.

Try the permapatcher. Right click your tweak list and go to "Advanced", you'll figure out from there.
Only caveat is it breaks all tweaks marked with "H" or "HH", meaning those related to the Harmony patching system thingy.
Thank you for the suggestion. On further inspection, linux terraria appears to use a separate binary. Can't get it working with wine unfortunately, and there is not much info since these days the game runs fine "natively" (I imagine it's really a wine wrapper, though). How difficult would it be to apply the tweaks to the linux binary?

Thank you for the suggestion. On further inspection, linux terraria appears to use a separate binary. Can't get it working with wine unfortunately, and there is not much info since these days the game runs fine "natively" (I imagine it's really a wine wrapper, though). How difficult would it be to apply the tweaks to the linux binary?
No problem.
You'd probably need direct input from TiberiumFusion himself on this, though only going by my instinct, this sounds like a long shot to be an easy fix. But lose not hope. :D

Hey, I was wondering...
Could you make this comaptible with TerraHAX?
Just wondering... ._.
(Ps: I can send the GitHub link.)
(Pss: Edit: So, when I launch it with the externally modified one, it says it cannot save. (I just need 1 patch, lol).
BUUUT, when I use it with normal Terraria, it works. And, when I create new tweak lists, they don't appear. ._. (Not until I switch tabs, or something.) That might just be me, but you should check it out.Edit2.0: Could you add a feature that makes it so, you don't need saving..? No need do, ofcourse.)

Last edited:
Is there anyway you can allow it to add multiple tweaks at once? For instance when pulling up a list allow us to hold ctrl and select multiple items then press the add tweaks button to add all the selected?

Is there anyway you can allow it to add multiple tweaks at once? For instance when pulling up a list allow us to hold ctrl and select multiple items then press the add tweaks button to add all the selected?
That would be good! I hope so!

Hi , any particular reason why Tipsy debuff is not available in permanent buffs?

Great update btw, glad permanent buffs were added, very appreciated <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom