THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a replicate item hotkey like Terrariapatcher had? Hold a key and right mouse button to take infinite amounts from a stack without it being drained, allowing quickly copying of items etc.

I might be a broken record but ... xD
The NPC corrupt houses seems to be broken again.
The houses were ok but the corruption got to them when i was exploring underground :)
i can send over the world file if it will help

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I thought the point of having an inline updater is so I wouldn't HAVE to manually download and update the app?

hxQRORr.png

This error is so vague it doesn't make sense.

Would it be possible to add a tweak that adds a hotkey to enable/disable tombstones? - (they are still needed for the graveyard after all...)
The sheer amount of gravestones dropping in master mode, forcing ppl to mine them and then trash them is very annoying. It would make life a lot easier to just turn them off and on when needed!

Which file exactly?

Also that import/export function would be very useful, and in my opinion all that is needed. Will prob save you some hassle as well, considering it should work fine and easy enough for almost anyone to use.

I see. Well it is a lot of text just for one item, so that doesn't seem worth it. Seems easier to just do it manually in the program. But thanks for the help anyhow.

Suggestion 1: A tweak to ignore house requirements, like chair, table, light.

Suggestion 2: A tweak to make villagers invincible. (I know there's the Darwin Tool, but there's like 25 villagers to edit individually...)

Last edited:
Hey so I have some questions:
1. Superpower tweak and Power Scale Tweak, what is the difference about the damage output they modified?
2. Explain these Attribute: useTime, useAnimation, shootSpeed

Suggestion

1. Quick stack range. Even if you can open the chests from a range with TT2 tweaks, you can't quick stack them using the same range.
2. Nothing else.

Cheers! Thank you.

Good day. For some reason, the Reveal Map hotkey doesn't work for me anymore after the 1.4.5 update. Any fixes/Ideas for this?

It doesn't kill anyone to just answer it....

1) Usetime. The number of frames between when a weapon can be used. The Minishark has a Usetime of 8, so that means every 8 frames, it will fire a bullet. Terraria operates at 60 frames per second, so this means that it is ever so slightly slower than ten bullets per second (60 divided by 8 = 8.5, so you will get 8.5 bullets from it every second. Since you can't fire half a bullet, you can add another second on to that to get a whole number, so you'd have 17 bullets every 120 frames, or 17 bullets every two seconds.

2) UseAnimation: How fast an animation plays. Usually the same as usetime for melee weapons. A sword with a usetime/useanimation of 20 can be swung every 20 frames, or three times per second.

3) Shootspeed controls how many times a weapon fires during its useanimation. A Shotgun has a long useanimation (I don't know the specific number so lets call it 30 for the sake of explanation.) A usetime and useanimation will often be the same, to keep weapons like guns operating properly. So assume as Shotgun has both a usetime and shootspeed of 30. You can fire this gun twice per second. But Shootspeed controls the refire rate of a gun. So if you edited the shotgun's shootspeed to 15, the animation still plays for 30 frames. Sop you would actually end up with two shots from every use of the shotgun. a shootspeed of 10 would make it fire three times every time you clicked, while only playing the animation and sound once.

So if you gave it a shootspeed of 3, it would fire ten times per use, basically turning it into a fire hose at that point.

Editing these values independently of each other can make weapons do pretty stupid (and cool) things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom