THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely sure what I am doing. I have all of the pylon restriction removals enabled but anytime I try to place a second forest pylon it plops right back up into my inventory. Anyone else run into this issue?

Update: It seems I am unable to place two of the same pylons anywhere, regardless of biome. Tested with jungle and universal.

Double update: Seems like the pylon tweak isn't working at all as we were unable to use a pylon without npcs nearby

Last edited:
Glad to hear that your issues with Steam were "resolved" for the time being, @TiberiumFusion !

Thanks again for all the recent tweak additions and changes. This tool has made the game a lot more enjoyable since TMOD will be out-of-date for a while. Not to mention, I'm sure I'll continue to use TT2 once TMOD updates, considering how useful and simple it is.

Maybe we need a plugin for Steam like Adblock. I use Adblock + User Javascript and CSS + Site Block Ultimate that blocks domains the hard way. Maybe Steam needs some kind of this functionality.

Glad to hear that your issues with Steam were "resolved" for the time being, @TiberiumFusion !

Thanks again for all the recent tweak additions and changes. This tool has made the game a lot more enjoyable since TMOD will be out-of-date for a while. Not to mention, I'm sure I'll continue to use TT2 once TMOD updates, considering how useful and simple it is.
Better not get hopes too high. tModLoader is its own thing now, and TT2 looks for the vanilla Steam executable.

It's not like we could just use the Journey Mode item duplication menu anyway. Some aspects of TT2 have proven quite useful for multiplayer though, and we(me & friends) use a set tweak list for an enhanced experience.

I found a bug if you summon the suspicious grinning eye it summons a broken version of the true eye of Cthulu

Hey Tiberium, did some more testing with our pylon issue. It's only in multiplayer. Pylons work fine in single player.

TiberiumFusion Thank you for making this tool and for the patience you consistently have with your community. I have not seen anything in regards to donations or asking for donations of any sort. You put in many man hours and are consistently taking feedback, questions, and suggestions.

Hi, I'd love to request/ask if it's even possible to revert the Nebula armor to work on all damage again. I really like nebula armour and I don't want to use Vortex.
Cheers for the awesome program :)

So before 1.4 all projectiles would trigger it, ranged, melee, mage weapons if they hit with a projectile, they would spawn a booster. In 1.4 only weapons with the `magic` type trigger the spawn of the boosters.

Thanks! We're both using the same tweak list, it's a shame it doesn't work. Hopefully you can find a trick for it! :D

I think just listing the absolute selling value (100%) would be fine.
Exactly, that's what I was trying to say.

For the Reveal Player Luck Factor tweak, is it possible to have a rounding value with 2 or 3 decimals, maybe a setting for a custom format? In addition, instead of a 'Luck' label, having an icon like the other PDA information would be more suitable I think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom