THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your tool is amazing, pun intended. I have a suggestion: names for omnipatcher modifications. If you edit many different weapons, it becomes difficult to remember which one is each, unless you write an index in notepad.

I was using the tool fine and using a tweak list with minimal tweaks, but then when I closed terraria tweaker and reopened it, all it does is crash when i try to launch it tweaked, but launches vanilla terraria. I have more minions and undeprecated items enabled.

Edit: It launched correctly if I opened it via TTApplicator.

I was using the tool fine and using a tweak list with minimal tweaks, but then when I closed terraria tweaker and reopened it, all it does is crash when i try to launch it tweaked, but launches vanilla terraria. I have more minions and undeprecated items enabled.

Edit: It launched correctly if I opened it via TTApplicator.
same thing happened to me, mine was caused by updating the app in the update tab and it fails, fixed by downloading the latest version and installing (just a heads up if your update ever fails)

In fact, it just like randomly lost some bait, Idk what circumstance to make it like that. Most of the time it's not consume any bait

Not to sound impatient, but I was just wondering if adding text file support for the Omnipatcher tweak is on your to-do list.

That's unexpected. Finally a reason to play Master Mode! hahaha

Awesome update! 👍

My guess is that it just replicates the Celestial Sigil effect. Speaking of which, there's no logic in the Sigil having that one minute wait, after all if you wanted that delay you could just wait a minute and activate it 🤷‍♂️

Yaaas! Thank you! xD

You could also run a local server and get the same effect.
Edit: If you don't want to pause when out of focus, that's actually that best to play single player games, since the world state is saved if the client crashes.

I know is maybe hard, but is there a way to create an npc? or to make for example the traveler merchant to live in town and to have all his inventory available?

You could also run a local server and get the same effect.
Edit: If you don't want to pause when out of focus, that's actually that best to play single player games, since the world state is saved if the client crashes.
Yeah I know, but I get extreme delays doing so.

Hello, i wanna ask experience tweakers or creators them self if there is somewhere homing option for bullets and arrows?

Hello, i wanna ask experience tweakers or creators them self if there is somewhere homing option for bullets and arrows?

There is a way but the projectile will then act like a chlorophyte bullet.
As that's the only way I know of to do it.

If done to something like an ichor arrow, it will remove the effects of the ichor arrow (won't apply debuff).

If that's fine then open up whatever projectile you want to edit in the omnipatcher and in the "shoot" field, type in 207, and tick the box to modify.

There is a way but the projectile will then act like a chlorophyte bullet.
As that's the only way I know of to do it.

If done to something like an ichor arrow, it will remove the effects of the ichor arrow (won't apply debuff).

Yea i find out that u can change AI of item but as u say i will change that item. So there is not homing tweak.😞
Still this Tweaker is awesome.

Hi, so I've been trying to use the Reveal Map tweak in my 1.4.0.5 game, but nothing happens when I trigger it, including when I reset the hotkeys. I have noticed that someone else has had this problem before, so it seems like it's not just me. Is there something I'm missing? Is it just bugged for the time being?

Suggestion/Question.
Could it be possible to change the distance between NPC houses, that affects their happiness? Overall I like this system however default requirements (25 and 120 blocks) are far too strict for a comfortable build and I don't want to turn it off completely.

I decompiled Terraria.exe and even found the method that's causing this. It's really easy to change those hard-coded values or even turn them into variables for further modification as a "tweak". However I can't just modify this by myself because I'm not able to deal with all exceptions, to re-compile the project again. It's in Terraria.GameContent.ShopHelper.

1592142857799.png

Anyway that the Place Objects Extremely Fast can be either a toggle or be able to set it's values. In it's current state I can't use it as I spend more time removing items that placed multiple in one click because it's far to quick in many circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom