THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
I am well aware that it's like bringing a tank to a knife fight, however building is the reason why my wife enjoys Terraria so much and I didn't have any other idea how else could I modify those variables :)

The part about the damage looks exactly like contact damage. But I did think about the conditions, and so I tested activating the Relic while the invasion was occurring, and that made no difference. I even tried in many different percentages to see if that was the problem, but to no avail.

That was the only one that didn't work. Other boss Relics worked normally, including the flying ship from Pirate invasion (while the invasion was not occurring).

Hello, i wanna ask experience tweakers or creators them self if there is somewhere homing option for bullets and arrows?

Well, I've found a way using Cheat Engine lol.
But you're better off waiting for that neat plugin feature. xD

Since there's already a ruler and grid toggle hotkey, would it be possible to add a hotkey to toggle the paint sprayer on/off when you have the paint sprayer/gizmo pack accessory in the inventory? Would be very convenient when building stuff with lots of materials and you don't want to paint them all so you have to constantly switch the sprayer on and off.

For infinite consumables, how plausible does it sound to use the "% chance to not consume ammo" property? could it possibly be applied to a single item instead of just bullets?

Thanks so much for this great utility. I'm not the cheating kind but it offers great options like more flexible use of pylons (which is sort of silly originally I think) and some other minor tweaks.

You've made my terraria experience so much more enjoyable! Keep up the great work.

I've been playing terraria for many years but apparently didn't have an account here yet. Cheers!

One option I would love to see if at all possible is a bit more flexible way to spawn say the martian event as it has been a pain for me to get the saucer to spawn.

edit:>> lol forgot about the npc spawning option.. that will do fine.

Last edited:
I just found this tool, fiddled around a bit with it and now use it all the time.
A few questions came up:

1. Is there some sort of repository for user-created tweaklists?

2. In the Omnipatchers Item & Attribute Editor's "Modify any item" part, we have to choose an ID.

In its step 1 section, there is an ID LIST button, which leads to the page Data IDs, The White Torch has the ID 431 here
But there is also Tile IDs Part1, there, the White Torch has the ID 4 (6)

Which Source do we use? ( i am aware that one site lists Data IDs and the other one lists Tile IDs. The Tweaker though only uses the term "ID", which i find a bit confusing )

One option I would love to see if at all possible is a bit more flexible way to spawn say the martian event as it has been a pain for me to get the saucer to spawn.
Yes! Event starters would be awesome. Maybe a chat command.

Also, along with the events, it would be very useful to be able to start halloween and christmas.

Btw... just tried the special download for the 1.3.5.3 version of terria to possibly use in a tmodded world but it shows the window, loading and then just closes.. over and over again. I did exclude it from my virusscanner, enabled it to go through firewall etc...

edit: no biggy as I don't really plan to go back <1.4 any time soon.

Last edited:
With that i meant that you could (possibly idk) fulfill the infinite consumable request with that property, so ppl can just set it as 100% for wathever they want to be infinite, again, no idea, i was mostly just wondering

Hey dude,
Awesome tool, you make unmodded terraria that much more bearable.

I know you must be overflowing with suggestions and requests, but I have to ask.

Do you think it is possible to increase the amount you can zoom in / zoom out, it would be awesome if I could zoom out just a little bit further so I can see more.

And also I kinda liked the negative torch luck system (probably one of the only people), Do you think you could enable that using a tweak?

Again, great work on the tweaker!

I'm loving this tweaker, especially because you don't need to permanently patch the assembly and it's easy to configure and use.

If I could make a suggestion, would it be possible to make "Quick Buff" option not consume the items it buffs you with?

This tool is fantastic and sorely needed. Thanks for the awesome work on this and the rapid rate of new tweaks being added.

A suggestion: For the "Enable/Disable Tombstones" tweak, could a setting be added to make this a persistent change? Currently this defaults back to Enabled when reloading a world, and I often forget about it until I've inadvertently created a new graveyard biome.

As a fellow dev, that's totally understandable. I guess I'm not really sure what types of tweaks need more effort than others. For example, one other idea I had was to add an option to the "Show Chest Names on Chests" tweak that allows you to change the font size. Is that something easy to change, or would it require quite a bit of work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom