THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, how do i update my tweaker, do i need to reinstall it or it updates automatically?

There's an 'updates' tab that checks for updates if you have a connection, but you need to update it yourself (does not do it automatically)

(Fellow tweaker here)

There is a problem with this (this is in Superpower tweak). Its default is 0 but when I change it to 1 or any other number, it will automatically set to the new minimum is 1. Even I type in 0, it still set to number 1. Please fix this and many other sections like this too.

1594564725738.png

Hey TiberiumFusion, first I want to thank you for this awesome tool! It's helped smooth out a lot of little QoL issues I had with 1.4 and I can't wait to see what the plugin system brings to the table. I did have a question, is there anyway at all that you can add a AutoSwing option for Tools/Weapons? I have a bit of carpal tunnel so pulling the trigger constantly tends to lead to some pain in my pointer finger. I don't know if it is possible to do that, I did see that someone in this section added a script to enable it. But honestly that script makes my computer's antivirus light up like a Christmas tree so I it makes be a bit nervous to use it, and TT2 has basically been my all-in-one shop for Terraria Enhancements and I would love to just have it as a option. Thanks! 🙂

Hey, is there any way to add our own modules to the tweaker? If not, I think it would be cool if it was added in, like they have with TerrariaPatcher.

. . . is there anyway at all that you can add a AutoSwing option for Tools/Weapons? . . .

In the Omnipatcher, look for the 'Freestyle'/"Modify any item" Tweak, then you can type in a item ID where you can change multiple attributes like mana, buff given, and autoReuse, which in your case reuses the item by holding the button.

But that's going to be a doozy if you want to change every item that doesn't do that, let alone do that for a specific range of tools like pickaxes or weapons since you have to manually have to make new tweaks for every item you want (and your finger probably won't like the amount of clicks needed). A better solution is to look for the 'Global Tweaks' then look for 'autoReuse' (not sure if it still exists go check it out) There you can make it so that all items can be used by just holding the button. It however makes consumables do that too, which can quickly deplete your stash if you're holding the button too long (i.e potions, food, life crystals, etc.).

Hey, is there any way to add our own modules to the tweaker? If not, I think it would be cool if it was added in, like they have with TerrariaPatcher.
I'm not sure what you exactly mean here, but I'm guessing that you're pertaining to something like a grouped custom set of tweaks you can toggle in a click. Currently, there is no supported way of doing that. Hopefully there might be something like that in the update. I think those are one of the things I myself suggested this to @TiberiumFusion and said that it would take a very long time to implement something niche and probably won't be immediately implemented because of the pile of more-prioritized suggestions. As he said "This sounds like an incredible amount of extra labor for a minor function and most likely won't happen. The upcoming anniversary update may include a new tweak list editor layout that is quicker to navigate, which will make finding specific tweaks easier."

In addendum to that, I think he said that the plugin feature coming out anytime will be implementing this (although I don't really think it's user friendly to do that)
(He said "When the plugin system releases, you will be able to create pretty much any of these modifications yourself.")

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Here is the link to what TiberiumFusion said although you have to scroll a bit since it's only linked to the page. Here's also if you want to see more of my original post

(Fellow Tweaker Here)

Last edited:
I can't find that file is it possible for you to help me find it?

I think the directory is C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*Steam name*\terraria (I have a shortcut to the apps + I'm using GOG so I had to search it myself)

(Fellow Tweaker Here)

Last edited:
I think the directory is C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*Steam name*\terraria (I have a shortcut to the apps + I'm using GOG so I had to search it myself)
it can't find it also now when I try to load a tweak the loading process appears then disappears

it can't find it
I don't think I can additionally help you with that because the directory I gave you is bare-bones (meaning you just have to look the exact folders for it), but if you're lost just start from Local disk C (or what letter/name the drive is where your pc content is).

Additionally you can just browse for Terraria in steam then select "Open File Location" and something like that If you want to know it (please note that this is only to identify the location, you can either copy the directory when you're there and just paste it in the folder that opens when you're now prompted to go look for it).

If you're still struggling to find it, there's a tab that can make Terraria Tweaker do the work for you by going to "Terraria Versions" then select 'scan' or something like that. It's going to scour your while PC for that file.

it can't find it also now when I try to load a tweak the loading process appears then disappears
You can't launch tweaks in the first place if you haven't configured the directory. It's like changing something that doesn't exists

(Fellow Tweaker Here)

I don't think I can additionally help you with that because the directory I gave you is bare-bones (meaning you just have to look the exact folders for it), but if you're lost just start from Local disk C (or what letter/name the drive is where your pc content is).

Additionally you can just browse for Terraria in steam then select "Open File Location" and something like that If you want to know it (please note that this is only to identify the location, you can either copy the directory when you're there and just paste it in the folder that opens when you're now prompted to go look for it).

If you're still struggling to find it, there's a tab that can make Terraria Tweaker do the work for you by going to "Terraria Versions" then select 'scan' or something like that. It's going to scour your while PC for that file.

You can't launch tweaks in the first place if you haven't configured the directory. It's like changing something that doesn't exist

(Fellow Tweaker Here)
I don't see Terraria.exe but I do see Terreria.exe.Hold What do I do next?

Last edited:
I don't see Terraria.exe but I do see Terreria.exe.Hold
I'm not sure where or how you saw that without any extra details . . .

Note: I think we're kind of flooding the thread in which earlier posts would not be seen. I think it's better If you hit me with the DM Using the conversation feature. Also I would currently like to stipulate that this is not official support for Terraria Tweaker 2, hence the final message at the end saying I'm a fellow tweaker (this kind support comes with some caveats and some may lead to personal harm to your data if abused). If you feel more comfortable with having official support, then it's better to contact @TiberiumFusion , the sole developer of TT2 (probably also using the conversation feature), Tiberium usually becomes online within 3-5 hours.

EDIT: I'm going to head out so I may not see your messages for an hour or 2.

(Also, Fellow Tweaker Here)

EDIT: The plugin attached here is outdated! See this post for the current version!

Don't mind me, just sniping the first plugin...

do not look at the unfinished house D:<
ggXA8c6.jpg

Attachments

• DisableMushroomPermaNight.cs
    1.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
The "Unrestrict Journey Mode world" tweak is no longer working when using Journey Character to get into like Master Mode world (but working when using with "Enable Journey mode in other difficulties" tweak)
Also, "Unrestrict Journey Mode world" tweak enables Journey mode features even the "Enable Journey mode in other difficulties" tweak is already turn off

after i updated to the newest version, i clicked " tweak and launch", and TT2 just closed itself. I checked my Task Manager and i didn't saw it in the list. I checked the About tab and it said that i have no TTApplicator. Maybe it's the fault of the update. The wairdest thing is that if i click on Launch Vanilla, it just works normally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom