THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
What post ? I don't understand...
I thought that you wanted to know where the items for NPCs shops were coded in Terraria and it's in chest.cs, there's no link to a thread or whatever
Oh, I got confused with the "-.cs" suffix there, thinking it was a plugin that contained info about it

Well at least I know what's the method name

I am currently without internet at home, but i will fix and upload a newer version asap
@Gaelyte i am pretty sure i changed the author? Unless you mean something else
I fixed your script + added the missing conversions, such as ranged emblems and the rest of the summoner/warrior emblems

I fixed your script + added the missing conversions, such as ranged emblems and the rest of the summoner/warrior emblems
And seeing this problem, I'll add a method to allow converting items, so all your conversions could simply be written as Recipe.addConvertion(Ranged, Warrior, Summoner, Sorcerer)

Feel free to post it if you want, already said that y'all can pretend it is yours for all I care

Modified version of @Nancok's recipes plugin (still depends on Gaelyte's RecipeHelper, running on Single Assembly mode)

What was changed:

NEW - Enchanted Sword Recipe (Iron/Lead Broadsword + 25 Fallen Stars @ Anvil)
NEW - Enchanted Sword <-> Terragrim Recipe (@ Tinkerer's Workshop)
NEW - Mushroom -> Vile/Vicious Mushroom Recipe(@ Demon Altar)
• Fixed recipes for Life Heart and Warrior Emblem (missing crafting station / ingredients)
• Added Sorcerer/Summoner/Warrior -> Ranger Emblem conversions

UPDATE: Fixed a duplicate recipe entry, which was making the plugin not work.

Attachments

• Recipes.cs
    18.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I'm having some problems with Omnipatcher.. it says "Could not locate the provided item within the IL. Please diagnose." and then it stays at "scanning".
I'm trying to tweak the Shadow Scale set, btw.

1597874192394.png

I'm having some problems with Omnipatcher.. it says "Could not locate the provided item within the IL. Please diagnose." and then it stays at "scanning".
I'm trying to tweak the Shadow Scale set, btw.

View attachment 288289
If I'm correct, this is just a tricky bug, it could appear that you got softlocked just by inputting an item id, and it does happen on selected ones as well (phasesabers except blue, etc.) You can do 2 options to free yourself in that case. You could simply just press "save changes and close", or you could also input another item id, even when it looks like it's greyed out. As long as you don't input an item id that can cause the issue it won't happen again.

Last edited:
Modified version of @Nancok's recipes plugin (still depends on Gaelyte's RecipeHelper, running on Single Assembly mode)

What was changed:

NEW - Enchanted Sword Recipe (Iron/Lead Broadsword + 25 Fallen Stars @ Anvil)
NEW - Enchanted Sword <-> Terragrim Recipe (@ Tinkerer's Workshop)
NEW - Mushroom -> Vile/Vicious Mushroom Recipe(@ Demon Altar)
• Fixed recipes for Life Heart and Warrior Emblem (missing crafting station / ingredients)
• Added Sorcerer/Summoner/Warrior -> Ranger Emblem conversions

UPDATE: Fixed a duplicate recipe entry, which was making the plugin not work.
Thx, the mushroom recipee is great too, i just noticed that you added conversions for the ranger emblem when they (suposedly) already had them thanks to the AddReverseRecipe thingy, maybe im wrong, but if you find issues with the emblems check that

May be unrelated, but i found that patching a non vanilla version causes only the item patches to not work, the rest patch as usual (the game is rendered unusable but they still patch without errors)

Thx, the mushroom recipee is great too, i just noticed that you added conversions for the ranger emblem when they (suposedly) already had them thanks to the AddReverseRecipe thingy, maybe im wrong, but if you find issues with the emblems check that
Yeah, According to what I see, every recipe should be shown twice in game, if it doesn't, there's a bug somewhere

I'm running TT2 on top of Terraria Leveled, which (I think) doesn't mess with items, only game mechanics. But I'll try to use OP without having an active list.

Hi, I'm fairly new to making plugins, how would I go about creating a homing bullet/arrow plugin similar to that in Transcend's tool?

Well, I'm using IDs 100 to 102 (as it says in the ID wiki for the Shadow armor set)
All armors are compatible with the omnipatcher as of my experience, so maybe a different problem?

Whenever I see that error I pretty much accept that I won't be able to patch that item so it would be nice to get an explanation/solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom