THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a little plugin that allows to be euthanized by the nurse, note that it doesn't work well on a server
(Also, I'm working on RecipeHelper)

Attachments

• Suicide.cs
    7.3 KB · Views: 228
It doesn't seem to work.
As OP said, it is only for use with vanilla, compatibility with other stuff isn't guaranteed, but sometimes it is related to specific plugins
Remember to try the Permanent patching method, that has helped me in the past

As OP said, it is only for use with vanilla, compatibility with other stuff isn't guaranteed, but sometimes it is related to specific plugins
Remember to try the Permanent patching method, that has helped me in the past
It doesn't seem to work. The author says that tmodloader is not supported

I have a question, I am not sure if someone asked about it before,
so...is there a possibility to turn Clentaminator into a ranged weapon with the use of the solutions as well?

I see, I will try to do something with Omnipatcher then until I can write a plugin that is.
Also There is something wrong regarding the "Modify Any Item" and Item ID 5000 namely the Terraspark Boots.
And I tried to test the Recipes Plugin, only to get this message in the attached picture

Attachments

• Compile Result.png
    Compile Result.png
    38 KB · Views: 102
  • Recipes.cs
    18.5 KB · Views: 95
I see, I will try to do something with Omnipatcher then until I can write a plugin that is.
Also There is something wrong regarding the "Modify Any Item" and Item ID 5000 namely the Terraspark Boots.
And I tried to test the Recipes Plugin, only to get this message in the attached picture
You also need to download and enable my RecipeHelper plugin (the link is in my signature)

Here, I will show you specifically
The omnipatcher still works for that item, or for any other item that has that. It's just that the values are not shown (probably bc the items are hardcoded, but it [stat values] does change when permanently patched and scanned so maybe something like that). You can look in wiki for the stats, then just modify the red column just like how you normally do it.

The omnipatcher still works for that item, or for any other item that has that. It's just that the values are not shown (probably bc the items are hardcoded, but it [stat values] does change when permanently patched and scanned so maybe something like that). You can look in wiki for the stats, then just modify the red column just like how you normally do it.
It just seemed weird to me so I thought I should ask

Are there anywhere list of user's patches for the terraria tweaker 2 ?

And feature request:
Patch, that make that little eye symbol you can click to hide your accessories work also on the social slots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom