THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rats, the massive food duration nerf is pretty annoying... hmm, one of my favorite mods, Helpful Hotkeys, makes the Quick Buff key only use favorited items. Any possibility of a tweak along those lines? Then I wouldn't have to worry about wasting a potion I just picked up when I only meant to keep Well Fed running.

Good idea. Also maybe something like auto buff. If there's a buff and it ends, automatically renew it if there's the related potion or food in the inventory.

Would it be possible to retain player position when exiting a world?

It'd be nice to pick up where you left off, instead of having to start from world spawn all the time.

Last edited:
Will the omnipatcher ever be able to edit the stat bonuses from armor sets other than defense? I mainly want this to undo the -40% magic damage from the spectre hood, but it seems like it would open a lot of doors to other cool things.

Also, great work in general! I've loved this tool since 1.3 and basically never play unmodded terraria without it.

If things like this are possible a couple things I've really been missing are helpful hotkeys buttons to place a torch and to use recall potions, magic mirror or cellphone.
I don't know how many times I've double-tapped a number key expecting to swap something new into my hotbar. `:p I so miss my modlist, but TT2 makes it bearable.

Hopefully others here like me don't take offense to this (and don't mind me speaking for them), but we don't mean to overwhelm you with requests. I can imagine it's hard work maintaining this tool and we're grateful that you're so open to suggestions.

Thank you very much, @TiberiumFusion .

(Also, the Volatile Gelatin seems like another good candidate for a permanent accessory. It's essentially the same type as the Spore Sac.)

Since the Functional Social Slots has the issue with the player changing accessories, would it be feasible to adjust the tweak to restrict those items from being put in the social slots to prevent corruption from operator error?

This has been a pretty handy tool thus far- thanks for creating it!

I was wondering if it'd be a feasible idea to add functionality that allowed users to write their own .CS patches/tweaks (much like TerrariaPatcher's plugin functionality).

I'm not sure how easy it would be to implement this, but it would be a much appreciated addition and you could add hand-picked user-created patches to the official tweak list as well. I definitely have had plenty of entertainment writing my own small changes in this regard!

Item spawner seems to not be working in 1.4.0.4 singleplayer or multiplayer. Using the example command doesn't seem to be doing anything

Item spawner seems to not be working in 1.4.0.4 singleplayer or multiplayer. Using the example command doesn't seem to be doing anything
Can confirm, but I thought I was just doing something wrong so I didn't mention it. It just says the command into chat.

Just took a quick look in game, and while I'm able to spawn things just fine in singleplayer, I too was just getting the commands "said" in chat in multiplayer. Tested MP while I was host, if that makes a difference.

TT2 version is 2.2.1404.0
(vanilla) Terraria v1.4.0.4

Hi there. Does terraria tweaker work offline ? I am currently on mobile net, so I started it offline, but it stays on loading for 1 second then it closes.
Am I a dum-dum?

@TiberiumFusion ; Thank you for the program first of all. TT2 launches then it closes with no error or anything. I tried TTApplicator and it works. Since I am the only one with this problem, don't waste your time. :D
Also, can there be a tweek for Pylons? Like, no 2 villagers nearby restriction, or biome restriction. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom