THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @TiberiumFusion , one day, I tried launching Terraria Tweaker 2, and it just didn't launch. It immediately went to 'Terraria Tweaker 2 has stopped working.' I am using the latest version of TT2, and I also have all of the necessary files to use TT2. It worked the other day, but it just flat out stopped working now. There is also a prompt that pops up before the program stops working, titled 'Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device?'

Last edited:
OK, I have the .log file here. EDIT: I just figured out the issue! For some reason, my Terraria.exe was just missing from my Terraria folder. No idea why that happened.

Attachments

• tt2debug.log
    813 bytes · Views: 175
Last edited:
Hi, launching the game through Terraria Tweaker 2, both tweaked and vanilla, runs the game with no sound, the game is not displayed on the mixer at all. I do have an Intel CPU but I highly doubt i5 would have issues with the tweaks, RAM isn't low either so I can rule that one out, as well as my GPU.
The force LAA is of course checked as well. I've got 3 accessory tweaks - original set (Persistent Cell Phone, Extendo Grip, Greedy Ring), two accessory slots and combat (Yoyo Bag) - and 2 misc tweaks - modify Tax Collector (limit raised to 1 plat) and Nullify Rod of Discord debuff.

Anything else I can send over?

I tried the steps, didn't do much difference, BUT, it did pop up with an error, although it still worked.

Ooookay this is weird, I re-ran Terraria from shortcut to get a screenshot of the error. The game turns on, no sound as usual, but no error either. After a few seconds it turned off, thought it crashed, but it was still in taskmgr, so I left it be. Within a minute it was back up, with the sound running like nothing ever happened.
I'll be on the lookout for the error, but I just spent 10 minutes on trying to get it crashing and it's working really nice now, as if to spite me haha

If I had to guess, the audio bug would be related to how Terraria Tweaker 2 launches Terraria, since the issue only persists if it is launched via TT2, both vanilla and tweaked. (maybe TT2 needs to show up on the audio mixer too?)

Leaving the tt2debug.logs in any case, both vanilla and tweaker, launched through TT2.

Just to clarify, the quoted steps did fix the sound issue, and the tweaks did work.

Attachments

• tt2debug - tweaked.log
    3 KB · Views: 170
  • tt2debug - vanilla.log
    3 KB · Views: 197
Oh sweet. I had no idea this was already around. I'm very happy to see that it's out and better than ever!
I won't use it right now as I am playing with tModLoader, but I'm really stoked to try out the prefix editor. :D

I completely understand. Only reason I installed Linux was to try to get the large world enabler tweak to work properly, because of the 64-bit bin file that can be used in Linux. I'd say it's more at the hands developers to make a 64-bit version of Terraria, no idea why they still haven't done that.

omg i can't use it,when i open it,it just stoped work...nothing message show
i installed the .net4.6 and 2015 vc redists,my computer is windows 10
why?

Hey @TiberiumFusion ! I notice that whenever I use TT applicator, Terraria uses about ~100-200 more MB of RAM. Is there a way for this to be remedied? It limits my ability to play using the large world enabler, since those worlds are so RAM hungry.

Hmm, I'll give that a go. There are actually some issues with backgrounds not supporting higher resolutions properly, this may fix that. I'll report back to you with my results later. I'd love to see you create a tool for this!

Last edited:
Hmm, that doesn't sound worth it if the RAM gain isn't very significant. I think the problems I am having are related to my CPU, rather than RAM limitations. Thanks for the help, once again :).

Hi, SUPERPOWER doesn't work! When I press "back to tweak list browser" after saving superpower tweak is delete from tweak list. When I saving tweak list and press launch this list TTA crashes.

Last edited:
Attachments included:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    258.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 2.png
    2.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 159
  • tt2debug.log
    5.1 KB · Views: 132
Could you give us the ability to change the range of crafting stations rather than giving infinite range on 'Craft Anywhere' ?

Edit : And is it possible to change the amount of fishing lines thrown by a pole? You could mix that up with rod's fishing power tool.

Last edited:
I tried using item creating tweak, which resulted in the written command text appearing on top of my head. Although i tried it in single player only, i assume it will do the same in multiplayer unless its tshock and bubbles on top of the character are disabled ?

Spawnrates could be a good addition. By the way, why game crashes when inputing commands like /item (incert any non-numerical thingy) ? I've seen how in the other patcher wrong input does nothing. Is that due to the way this patcher is coded ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom