tModLoader Path of Modifiers — Prefix/Suffix System for Items

Idk if it was talked about yet but if a weapon can't be modified through the forge is that an issue with the modded weapon itself? I can't seem to do it for the Black Hawk Remote from Calamity but so far all other weapons from both Thorium and Calamity work with it. Thanks!
That's probably on my end. Thanks for the report.

Can you make it where the gravitation potion effect is optional? Cause I am getting screwed over cause I'm using the DBZ mod and it's flight uses the up button

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here manage to get the chat commands to work?

EDIT: Upon experimenting, it seems that the Base Library mod is preventing the chat commands to work.

EDIT2: Further investigations suggest that the Base Library mod seems to be causing other mods chat commands to malfunction as well. Guess I'll just do without the Portable Storage mod.

Last edited:
Hello, I've been playing for a short amount of time with this mod and have been enjoying it immensely. However, I've mostly always been a Pre-Hardmode player and am familiar with HM bosses by their wikis. I see that the forge has some boss unlocks listed. The only one I don't recognize is the white one? I see EoC, Skeletron, and what I assume is Plantera. What's the other one? The sprite isn't quite clear enough to me. Thank you for anyone that helps! <3

Hello, I've been playing for a short amount of time with this mod and have been enjoying it immensely. However, I've mostly always been a Pre-Hardmode player and am familiar with HM bosses by their wikis. I see that the forge has some boss unlocks listed. The only one I don't recognize is the white one? I see EoC, Skeletron, and what I assume is Plantera. What's the other one? The sprite isn't quite clear enough to me. Thank you for anyone that helps! <3

For some reason I didn't get a notification about this post.

The last unlock for the forge is any of the 3 mech bosses.

For some reason I didn't get a notification about this post.

The last unlock for the forge is any of the 3 mech bosses.

I've been playing 1.4 with TT2 cause I missed some features, but I think I'll dive back into modded 1.3 again soon. Thanks for the answer! :dryadhappy:

Hi i need some help. I dont know if this mod is actually what its from because i have a lot of mods but im pretty sure its this one.

An item will have something that it does, like gives life or whatever it is, and in the end it says (16s CD) or something like that. What is the CD?

Hi i need some help. I dont know if this mod is actually what its from because i have a lot of mods but im pretty sure its this one.

An item will have something that it does, like gives life or whatever it is, and in the end it says (16s CD) or something like that. What is the CD?

The cooldown of the effect. It will give life no more often than every 16 seconds.

This confuses me greatly. What should i be putting on my gear? Prefix affix or suffix?

Why are some of the things blue and some green? Whats with the T4 and t5 and stuff in brackets?

why is there white numbers in brackets too? Sometimes its zero when i reforge and sometimes its two

This confuses me greatly. What should i be putting on my gear? Prefix affix or suffix?

Why are some of the things blue and some green? Whats with the T4 and t5 and stuff in brackets?

why is there white numbers in brackets too? Sometimes its zero when i reforge and sometimes its two

Prefixes(green) are stat boost modifiers, suffixes(blue) are additional effects.
Affix is a blanket term for a modifier(prefix or suffix).
White numbers tell you the amount of free affixes, prefixes and suffixes on the item, meaning you can add that many modifiers of said type.
T# is the tier of an affix. Generally, the lower the tier, the more powerful the affix values are. So a T1 added life can give you up to 20 max life, while a T3 will only give up to 7 or so.

Last edited:
Prefixes(green) are stat boost modifiers, suffixes(blue) are additional effects.
Affix is a blanket term for a modifier(prefix or suffix).
White numbers tell you the amount of free affixes, prefixes and suffixes on the item, meaning you can add that many modifiers of said type.
T# is the tier of an affix. Generally, the lower the tier, the more powerful the affix values are. So a T1 added life can give you up to 20 max life, while a T3 will only give up to 7 or so.

Thank you, that made things a lot clearer. So if I dont care what goes on my item, just chuck an affix on there and ill get either a prefix or a suffix?

Why are the tiers different colors? I thought it had something to do with rarity
Like i see a blue tier 4 and a green tier 4, so im a bit confused.

Actually not that i look at it im assuming blue is for suffix and green is for prefix?

hey sorry, another dumb question.

Ages and ages ago i played a mod that gave my gear certain things. Like i remember finding a pair of hermes boots that gave off light like a mining helmet, and i found something else that gave me a permanent inferno effect.

Was that this mod? If so, are things like that still possible?

hey sorry, another dumb question.

Ages and ages ago i played a mod that gave my gear certain things. Like i remember finding a pair of hermes boots that gave off light like a mining helmet, and i found something else that gave me a permanent inferno effect.

Was that this mod? If so, are things like that still possible?
It was this mod, the buffs have been consolidated into 3 mods, each giving multiple buffs, and some more powerful ones (like gravity I think) were removed from the pool.

hi there, there is a way to upgrade the tier of a weapon, i mean getting upgrade the t4 into t3 and so on to t1

hi there, there is a way to upgrade the tier of a weapon, i mean getting upgrade the t4 into t3 and so on to t1
I don't think there is, I think its about rerolling until you get something good wish there was a way to do stuff like that, but idk if the mod has been abandoned or not.

I was gonna ask if this is going to be updated to 1.4 tmodloader because I really enjoy trying to get good rolls on stuff and grinding out modifier fragments to make a better item.

I would love to see this mod updated to T1.4! It really scratches the itch for an affix mod that provides meaningful upsides and downsides. Its especially fun to minmax modifiers and push for that next-best upgrade to a build. I've had so much fun using it on T1.3, Libura, It's a staple on all my T1.3 playthroughs.

Hey hey, i know i'm replying half a year later but is the mod abandonned ?

Well, seems like yes, Liburia are not online since May 17, 2021 :(

Back
Top Bottom