Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbone

Spazmatism
Pbones meme mod: supreme inflating Balloons

87SRFDt.png

Hey! thanks for checking out my mod. It is a small mod with more content planned, and it adds memes, overdone things in mods, and straight up absurd content. Its content is grouped into "sagas" which each have a theme, and currently the only released saga is the Meme saga, which is still WIP. i will be working on the mod as i have time.

Doom and power:
early post moonlord content from the doom bosses and power spirits, and from the spirits

MEME SAGA
Cactus:
Cactus_Content.png

Left to right:
CACTUS DUDE XD WITH LASERS- a boss summoned with the rocket cactus
BWO- a bow crafted from cactus bars
SOWRD- a sword crafted from cactus bars
WNAD- a wand crafted from cactus bars
Cactus bar- a material dropped by cactus
Rocket Cactus- Cactus's summon item. crafted from rocket cactus pieces
Rocket Cactus pieces- Materials to make rocket cactus. dropped by mini rocket cactus's that spawn post moonlord
Cactus armor- armor made from cactus bars
this is cactus, a supreme divine being. one day, two other gods, Jo and Do, fought each other. cactus came in and used one of the divine traits of a supreme divine being, know as "hippity hoppity you're a dense cabbage oppity", slowing down the two gods but not stopping them. Jo then summoned all the moon bits (moon bits is a powerful item that can only be mined in sitopia) and gold (the most valuable metal ever) and used the power from both to turn in to a legendary beast known as a "sit". a sit can easily outpower an army of gods and destroy the world, so Do and cactus teamed up to reck Jo. Jo then yelled "ARO ARO ARO ARO ARO ARO ARO" and punched the hell outta cactus and Do. cactus, wounded from having his hell punched out, used the last of his power to commit "yeeteus", something that can completely bend reality to the users will, and "yeeted" Jo outta existence. to this day, cactus still has the circle, square, and triangle bruises from Jo.(edited)
Shrek- a boss summoned with Donkey
Donkey- shreks summon item, crafted from cactus bars
Swamp bars- a material dropped by shrek

CACELED BC WHY NOT IDK MAYBE WILL GET RANDOM UPDATES NO COUNT ON IT

Credits:
Maker of Scratchock live: sprites. also check out his game at
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/244128253/
Tmodloader team for making tmodloader
Relogic for making terraria

Music Credits:
never gonna give you up- Rick Astly
All star- smash mouth

Last edited:
@Insufferable Brick thanks for your input on the matter. i will take it into consideration

EDIT: after many hours of consideration, i have decided against exploding

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom