tModLoader pbone's Utilities

This mod looks really nice, and will probably be the go-to if luiafk dies when the tmodloader 1.4 update happens eventually. But I have one question on that note. Are there any plans to replicate the instant hellbridge, instant npc prison, instant hellevator and instant arena platform builders from luiafk?

Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope that this will become a popular mod to take luiafks place in the world since it has been long abandon
Yep, instant builders are planned to be re-added eventually. Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot!

what is the recipe for the eldritch treasure magnet? (shows up in recipe browser but doesnt have a recipe or mob to drop from on it)

"Green Scheme" was not working on a version I downloaded last week. It highlighted the area and replanted the crops but it never produced drops.

I updated and installed the new lib and now the Green Scheme doesn't even have the highlighted area. When I use the item it has a very fast use animation and nothing happens.

"Green Scheme" was not working on a version I downloaded last week. It highlighted the area and replanted the crops but it never produced drops.

I updated and installed the new lib and now the Green Scheme doesn't even have the highlighted area. When I use the item it has a very fast use animation and nothing happens.
Hm, weird. I'll look into this

Oh! I probably should've mentioned this here earlier, but this mod was released for the 1.4 alpha a while ago and recently received an update. It's workshop page can be found here: Steam Workshop::[1.4 Alpha] pbone's Utilities. Even though the workshop page has a comments section, I highly recommend asking either here or in the discord for support, as I check them much more often.

The unlimited buff feature works, but the buff enabled/disabled state is not saved when you exit the world. That means that I need to remember to manually toggle my battle potion off every time I load in, since there is no other way to have a remote enable/disable for it. (I can't, eg, just toss it into my piggybank or safe for the obvious reason.

So it'd be great if that could maybe be implemented?

Last edited:
The unlimited buff feature works, but the buff enabled/disabled state is not saved when you exit the world. That means that I need to remember to manually toggle my battle potion off every time I load in, since there is no other way to have a remote enable/disable for it. (I can't, eg, just toss it into my piggybank or safe for the obvious reason.

So it'd be great if that could maybe be implemented?
Sure, though note that only 1.4 is receiving updates atm cause time

The Green scheme item doesn't work for me. Whenever I use the item it swings very fast but nothing happens. I'm pretty sure its a bug since I can harvest just fine with a pickaxe when the plant has bloomed

Any chance at seeing a LuiAFK style Travelling/Skeleton merchant perma housing and Holiday item enabler?

Would anyone be able to suggest a similar mod for functionality? Like autoswing items, insta build items for houses and arenas, magnets and infinite mana, liquid and sponge items specifically?

Would anyone be able to suggest a similar mod for functionality? Like autoswing items, insta build items for houses and arenas, magnets and infinite mana, liquid and sponge items specifically?
This mod was just updated to the latest version of 1.4.
For insta builders, use Fargo's Mutant Mod.

Back
Top Bottom