tModLoader pbone's Utilities

pbone please I don't know if it will now or in the future but please add infinite bullet to star for the star cannon it helps a lot please it will save me a lot and also congratulations for the incredible mod

Last edited:
pbone please I don't know if it will now or in the future but please add infinite bullet to star for the star cannon it helps a lot please it will save me a lot and also congratulations for the incredible mod
Fargo's mutant mod has that among other useful things

Hey, so the Greater Staff of regrowth has been borked for some time now, I've tried re-installing the mod but every time I try to use it, it basically deletes / replaces the fully grown herb and doesn't give me any of it's drops. Is this a known issue?

That may be one of those sorts of things that would require a description on the item so people know how to use it. I was completely clueless about its usage because I'm kind of dumb and don't even know what I can try.

so can we get an update? disabled recipes still work and the bait and apps are broken as well. npcs that are disabled spawn. lots of broken stuff really

Back
Top Bottom