PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's most likely a dirty code issue or the worlds took a mandatory break down.

Assuming its the same issue with the previous ones, we know what the problem is that is causing the load failed error for a small handful of worlds. Its only a matter of making sure its only one issue, and not two.

The world file functions normally on 1.3.1.0, but ceases to run on 1.3.1.1. The world file itself is, as far as I can tell, completely functional, so its a conflict with the 1.3.1.1 hotfix that is definitely the issue.

I just wanted to make sure I was looking at the same issue as the previous report of this. I didn't want to assume it was, and then it turn out that there are actually two different, unrelated 1.3.1.1 world corruption issues.

I kept forgetting to ask this, but does this mean that if the issue is fixed in the next patch will we be able to play on the affected worlds again?

@thewindmillman, @Eternalserenity, @Guineh, and to all those whom it may concern

The issue wherein some worlds became unplayable in 1.3.1.1 (it would say "Load Failed" upon attempting to play the world) has been fully identified and resolved on our end. I've personally tested several of the worlds provided by thewindmillman and Guineh, worlds that I confirmed did NOT work in 1.3.1.1, and the fix has made them fully functional again.

This fix will be present in the next update, and your worlds should be fully playable and accessible again, with no harm done to them. :) So to you guys and anyone else with this issue, don't delete your worlds!

@thewindmillman, @Eternalserenity, @Guineh, and to all those whom it may concern

The issue wherein some worlds became unplayable in 1.3.1.1 (it would say "Load Failed" upon attempting to play the world) has been fully identified and resolved on our end. I've personally tested several of the worlds provided by thewindmillman and Guineh, worlds that I confirmed did NOT work in 1.3.1.1, and the fix has made them fully functional again.

This fix will be present in the next update, and your worlds should be fully playable and accessible again, with no harm done to them. :) So to you guys and anyone else with this issue, don't delete your worlds!

I don't delete my worlds I copy paste them into terraria as I need them. But I cant wait to see if that particular world works again.

If you upload it, I can double check your world as well, to make sure its working fine.

Is not being able to use items while the chat is open a bug? It's something 1.3.1 changed and it's really annoying having to either cancel or enter an unfinished message just to fend off a single mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom