PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: Thread Purpose has been Served
Lock date: 15:09 23-11-2016
  1. sansdeskelebro

sansdeskelebro Terrarian

yas
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2016 ---
    lol can't wait for the console 1.3...

2. ManaUser

ManaUser Brain of Cthulhu

My theory is that it's a combination of the new balloon blocks and hardened slime, painted all different colors.

3. MontezumaI

MontezumaI Spazmatism

Balloon floors, 3 types of slime blocks for walls.

4. yugiohhero

yugiohhero Plantera

Or i can just enter the hardmode world then go start a crimson.

5. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

So tried leaving feedback in the suggestions forum and did not get any response. My very recent death to a flying eyeball has me a little frustrated, so new post!

So, I love the radial hotbar that was introduced in 1.3 with the gamepad controls, but I have a big problem with it that's getting me killed. When you press the button to pull up the hotbar the left stick stops moving you and controls the hotbar same as the right stick does. Can we possibly have an option to have the left stick continue to let you move while the right stick changes the hotbar selection? Coming to a dead stop every time I need to switch items is making some things harder than I expected.

OneEyedWolf likes this.
  6. coffeemancer

coffeemancer Terrarian

I had NO idea the Angler was a kid this whole time...

Also I love everything here, my only wish is another Pinata that can actually be smashed on for a while before they break, and maybe the NPCs can join in too

Recommend for everyone: Line up a bunch of Pinatas and shoot them down with a Paintball Gun!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 4, 2016 ---
    Flash of Party is an old craftable

7. Karciama

Karciama Spazmatism

What is the "Duck Hunt" exploit?

8. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

A way of getting ducks with a bug net from statues.

9. masterchief

masterchief Official Terrarian

any more info on how to do this?

10. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Simply enter any world that is in hardmode, or defeat the wall of flesh in another.
    After that, when you create new worlds you will be able to choose whether they have crimson or corruption.

Safeman likes this.
  11. masterchief

right, i get that part, but where is the option for me to choose crimson or corruption?

12. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

When you generate a new world.

Safeman likes this.
  13. masterchief

thank you, i thought i had the ability to change a created worlds type from corruption to crimson, so the fact i couldn't was confusing! thanks for your help!

Safeman and darthmorf like this.
  14. DarkXearo

DarkXearo Terrarian

Hey guys, for some reason Terraria won't boot up for me. I'm running it on steam and I don't know what the issue is. I've verified the integrity of the files as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still I get the same result of running...syncing. I don't know what to do. If someone has had this issue before and fixed it, I would love to try the fix or if a developer has a solution, I would to try it.

Thank you in advanced, and thank you Re-Logic for an awesome game,
    ~DarkXearo

15. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Hey there - I recommend you make a thread dedicated to your issue. You can do so here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/pc-technical-support.112/
    (Feel free to tag me in it so I know when it's made).

16. HACKEX II

HACKEX II Terrarian

Cool stuff as always!! Terrarium has grown so much, with other world coming out and mobile and consoles reaching 1.3 soon terrorist will be everywhere! :happy:

17. ValmontDraconus

ValmontDraconus Terrarian

Wow... did autocorrect go crazy on you?

ManaUser likes this.
  18. HACKEX II

HACKEX II Terrarian

Lol yes I hate autocorrect

19. found a glitch of being able to wear hermes' boots and flurry boots at the same time

Attached Files:

20. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

Well, I don't see why that shouldn't be allowed, unless you think you can get great benefits from doing that. :p

But yeah, I don't see that as a big problem actually. even while I'm aware that two identical accessoires are not allowed for certain stacking reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.