PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have come across a glitch or bug, likely the latter. When i press 'Esc' to open up my inventory, the crafting menu is no longer there. Not even when i stand near crafting stations.

I seem to have come across a glitch or bug, likely the latter. When i press 'Esc' to open up my inventory, the crafting menu is no longer there. Not even when i stand near crafting stations.
Please verify the integrity of your game cache via steam

It's funny how even the Tax Collector has an unique party dialog even though he looks like he doesn't want to celebrate

After reaching hardmode, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds. If you have already reached hardmode, just load any pre-existing hardmode world and it will activate this feature.

This is what I'm talking about!! Thank you guys!!!!

This update is quite small, but I don't mind, since it didn't take too long.

Though, I wish that bosses would wear party hats during the party event.

For anyone who's having a hard time finding the new party items, the Clothier and Party Girl sell them during parties.

Also, what items has everyone found in the pinatas? So far I've gotten money, a Flask of Party (new item?), bacon, and I've had one drop nothing.

Always happy to see new updates. Snow Clouds have already sparked some interesting thoughts. Thanks for the early birthday present.

I really like the new dialogue, and the hats look brilliant on some of the NPCs. I like the way the Tax Collector doesn't wear a hat, although I'm a little surprised there wasn't any dialogue for him. So far my favourite new item would have to be the balloon animal. Also, talk to the Truffle. He makes a good pun during parties ;)

Snow clouds are really neat, and it's mind-boggling that crafting is the only way to get them! They should totally generate in floating islands above the snow biome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom