PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMPTsTh.png

Yess

Is that new wood, or is it dynasty or something? Is that a new hammered block on the roof? Or am I just not aware of good decoration??? :)0

Oh finally! The ability to pick Crimson/Corruption and also for the snow clouds, that's a neat addition I'll be sure to use. (Not this playthrough though as my base is located in the middle of a desert)

Thank you, everyone who worked on this update and pushed it out in a relatively short window of time! I swear, with the new items, Terraria will turn into a pixelated Tommorowland, we just need the rave music.

I want more context on this. This really piques my interest.

I agree with you on this one. How does the system work? I'd be more than curious to find out.

You can now choose the worlds evil, that's awesome, really awesome!

I also hope for a randomiser there too. :)

Nonetheless, it's great and awesome :D

I want more context on this. This really piques my interest.

Not much to say, except . . . "try it out". :) To activate it for pre-existing profiles that have already reached Hardmode, just "enter" one of your Hardmode worlds. You should then have access to the option any time you try to make a world.

I also hope for a randomiser there too. :)

There is. :D

Is that new wood, or is it dynasty or something? Is that a new hammered block on the roof? Or am I just not aware of good decoration??? :)0

A mixture of paint and assorted pre-existing wood types. :)

After reaching hardmode, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds
Where do you get to this option to choose? I just tried making a new world and it didn't give me an option dialog. Will we need to reach hardmode again for it to take effect? Or am I reading this wrong and it means you get to choose whether crimson or corruption generates after the wall of flesh is defeated?

[Edit] Ninja'd by Leinfors

My two favorite additions:
  • Trees now grow with a “poof!” even when visible on a player’s screen
  • After reaching hardmode, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds
Thanks to everyone involved in the update! <3

I hope Cog Wall is simple non-animated walls to match Cog (Block), it isn't that safe to live in the house of the moving parts. Cog Block is safe to stand on because is in the metal plating.

Updated the OP to include a note about how to activate Hardmode if you have already reached it. :)

Also, @Zynetic, I replicated that issue, good catch, and thanks for the report!

Party time! Some very fun stuff here and lots of goodies to play with. Thanks for another great update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom