PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: do you need to start a brave new world to get all new items/stuff or not?

(thanks for another update :) )

Hey I thought of something that sould be added
So I was using the new pressure plates (The red ones so npc's can interact.) and I thought of installing block doors for the houses since the door swings open and takes up some room and also makes a annoying sound because there are like 15 npc's interacting with the doors at once. so to solve my problem I replaced the door with a 3 tall 1 thick door with actuators and 2 red pressure plates on the sides but sadly that didn't count as a door so the npc's wouldent move into the house. Can you try to make it so that actuated doors will act as a valid entrence to a npc house???
[doublepost=1469144360,1469144085][/doublepost]BTW I hate to be that random unsatisfied guy who asks for random unpractical stuff like a hardmode nuke grenade

WAIT A SEC!! That's actually a good idea!!!
the grenade dose need a upgrade
(LOL I just became that guy)

Does anyone know how to obtain Ox33's aviators? They look kick :red:, and I want them now! EDIT: Not only did I find Ox33's aviators, but I also found a mysterious cake item in the game files that doesn't seem to be obtainable yet. I hope these are added, and the pixel box for that matter as well :D
[doublepost=1469145425,1469145014][/doublepost]
Oh my god. It looks co pretty! :eek:
I think there some of the items had their ID changed to fix bugs. I know there are 33 at least, since Ox33's aviators are somewhere in the game.

It depends on where he is spawning. Depending on your housing, he could be ending up in a pond and drowning somewhere, or possibly traps/lava.

@Leinfors, I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I threw another guide doll into the lava to start the event probably 3-4 minutes after re-spawing on an expert mode world. I waited for the new guide to show up and waited probably 2 minutes before using the guide doll. Instead of the WoF event starting, I got ... has been slain. Hope this is a better explanation. :0

Out of curiosity, did it drop from the boss itself, or was it in the treasure bag?
I will test this and post a response soon.
It seems that this item is very rare, I have not obtained it from Eye of Cthulhu as of yet.
EDIT: I have fought over 30 Eyes of Cthulhu, half on normal, half on expert, and still no drop. This item must be something like 1% or something ridiculous.

Last edited:
Hmm? Ive completed hard mode and wanted to load a crimson, but it still made a corruption. Do i need to open a post Wall world so it registers hard mode gained?

It seems that this item is very rare, I have not obtained it from Eye of Cthulhu as of yet.
EDIT: I have fought over 30 Eyes of Cthulhu, half on normal, half on expert, and still no drop. This item must be something like 1% or something ridiculous.
KIlled 7 myself as well (all expert mode). Nothing.

Last edited:
They're a 100% drop of the expert bag if using a hardcore character.
Edit: I will post pictures, got them on every single bag.

o Terraria Release Date: 16 May, 2011
o You can now use the Sort feature with chests: 20 July, 2016
o Difference: 5 Years, 2 Months, 4 Days

That's 1892 days

Shining example of exactly what is wrong with human kind. I'll stop here because the choice words I have are not for polite company. Please go away and don't ever come back, you will not be missed.

20160721222432_1.jpg
I was testing if the eye would drop it, when I opened the bags I noticed it's 100% drop.
Used a new hardcore character for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom