PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as far as I know, I tried killing 30 EoC on expert softcore, got nothing.
That's a bummer, guess I'm doing expert hardcore then!
I hope someone searches the game code and finds out if the aviators drop from EoC in normal mode and normal expert mode as well.

Last edited:
WOO PARTY! this is awesome! I love that the NPCs have special sayings when parties are happening

also, am I the only one who didn't realize that the demolitionist is actually a dwarf? I always thought he was just short...

WHAT is the Duck hunt exploit?! JUST SAY IT! I MUST KNOW!!!
With a name like that, I agree; now that it is fixed, what the heck was the "Duck Hunt" exploit? Sounds like that NES game.

Edit: also, these parties are kinda dependent on the player; the NPCs part at their own homes; all of them. That is one party for every NPC on the map. (I originally thought that they would 'teleport' to one house for one big party. And I was hoping for stuff like bass abusive music, noise, confetti, and smoke.)

Last edited:
After reaching hardmode, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds. If you have already reached hardmode, just load any pre-existing hardmode world and it will activate this feature.

I can't do this? -- How do I do this?

For those that keep asking about the duck hunt fix, I think it's talking about how you can catch critters that spawn out of statues if they change of state (goldfish turns into walking goldfish during rain, ducks sit when they touch water, turning into regular ducks instead of statue ducks), this also allows for more to spawn since they don't count on the 3 statue limit.

But now it's fixed so....good luck

For those that keep asking about the duck hunt fix, I think it's talking about how you can catch critters that spawn out of statues if they change of state (goldfish turns into walking goldfish during rain, ducks sit when they touch water, turning into regular ducks instead of statue ducks), this also allows for more to spawn since they don't count on the 3 statue limit.

But now it's fixed so....good luck
Ahh, thanks!

The Party Girl's grammar is triggering me, "I think it's about time I got my hair did."

edit: Also, about time the summoner emblem sprite got updated xD

The Party Girl's grammar is triggering me, "I think it's about time I got my hair did."

edit: Also, about time the summoner emblem sprite got updated xD

Type-speech.

The art of typing someone's dialogue so that when read, it sounds like a familiar accent. Spelling/grammar errors are acceptable in this case, because said dialogue is how the person would actually sound if they were talking.

I "picture" the PG having a southern accent because of this, lol.

But really does anyone think that the npc actuated door thing would be a nice addition to the game
[ModMode=ON] If you want to PROMOTE a suggestion, please create a new thread in the Suggestion Forum. Mentioning a new idea in this feedback thread is okay (I've done it myself before; mods seems to be tolerant of it as well), but don't try to promote it here. It's a distraction to the core purpose of the thread (general feedback and discussion of the new patch) and it'll get buried underneath all the new posts anyway. You'll be better off in the long run that way. And less likely seen/taken to be a spammer. [ModMode=OFF]

Sorry, I used to be a forum moderator elsewhere. Seeing this kind of posting made me revert for a bit there.

I like the Crimson/Corruption choosing option because I have been playing Terraria for years and I have only ever loaded in one Corruption world.

After reaching hardmode, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds. If you have already reached hardmode, just load any pre-existing hardmode world and it will activate this feature.

Awesome. I'm excited for the ability to choose whether a new world I create will be Corruption or Crimson. I kinda feel like this feature is a little overdue.

Any chance of 1.3.3. will have UI scaling in higher resolutions considering the game has controller support? Playing the game on a couch at a distance makes it harder to see the text since it's so small in high resolutions and it would be helpful for those with poor eye sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom