PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, and that's is bad thing. I suggested back then on "suggestion forum", before 1.3, to add in the game block destruction by special enemies, on expert. Which will make defense of base more funny. But back then i got no answer. So i guess, by any chance, are something like base destruction feature is possible in near future?

Did you miss the 1.1 update, when Clowns could destroy blocks with their bombs?
It was a frustrating time. It will not be missed.

Hey I thought of something that sould be added
So I was using the new pressure plates (The red ones so npc's can interact.) and I thought of installing block doors for the houses since the door swings open and takes up some room and also makes a annoying sound because there are like 15 npc's interacting with the doors at once. so to solve my problem I replaced the door with a 3 tall 1 thick door with actuators and 2 red pressure plates on the sides but sadly that didn't count as a door so the npc's wouldent move into the house. Can you try to make it so that actuated doors will act as a valid entrence to a npc house???
[doublepost=1469144360,1469144085][/doublepost]BTW I hate to be that random unsatisfied guy who asks for random unpractical stuff like a hardmode nuke grenade

WAIT A SEC!! That's actually a good idea!!!
the grenade dose need a upgrade
(LOL I just became that guy)

Throwing weapons need an upgrade in general.
Thrower update when :D?
[doublepost=1469219685][/doublepost]
Hmm? Ive completed hard mode and wanted to load a crimson, but it still made a corruption. Do i need to open a post Wall world so it registers hard mode gained?

If you have a world that's already in hardworld when the patch hits, it won't trigger the choose-your-evil option.
What you need to do is make a small world, and go kill the WoF. Then exit that world, go to create a world. The option should be available after world size.
I find that the Drill Containment unit is useful for this purpose, as you can quicky go to hell and kill the WoF. Remember to take a voodoo doll with you from your completed world.

It is nice that phaseblades and phasesabers have now different item ID.I forgot they same item ID, it isn't only item what got different item Id like beggining ore Pickaxes, shortsword, broadswords, axes and hammers.
Since they have now different item ID they can have too different sprite, phasesabers with new sprite look like a upgraded version for sure.

If you have a world that's already in hardworld when the patch hits, it won't trigger the choose-your-evil option.
What you need to do is make a small world, and go kill the WoF. Then exit that world, go to create a world. The option should be available after world size.
I find that the Drill Containment unit is useful for this purpose, as you can quicky go to hell and kill the WoF. Remember to take a voodoo doll with you from your completed world.
You just need to load a hardmode world to unlock the choice menu.

Mine was expert as well. Maybe it was because it was in hardmode for a while or something. I had already killed the moonlord about 2 days before the patch hit.

Just verified again, and *loading* a hardmode world should be enough to trigger it. I reset my data so that I'd lose the option, re-opened a HM world, and it popped back up again.

by the way ···
Jungle mimic is still not been introduced?

Jungle Mimic was cut in 1.3. The code for it is just still in the game.

Just verified again, and *loading* a hardmode world should be enough to trigger it. I reset my data so that I'd lose the option, re-opened a HM world, and it popped back up again.

Jungle Mimic was cut in 1.3. The code for it is just still in the game.
If they added a jungle mimic they would have to add an underworld mimic and a desert mimic.

I found a bug;

e5b63bf572b404a1097c2216cf081088.png

Just used painted stone blocks and lava buckets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom