PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a name like that, I agree; now that it is fixed, what the heck was the "Duck Hunt" exploit? Sounds like that NES game.

Edit: also, these parties are kinda dependent on the player; the NPCs part at their own homes; all of them. That is one party for every NPC on the map. (I originally thought that they would 'teleport' to one house for one big party. And I was hoping for stuff like bass abusive music, noise, confetti, and smoke.)
That clears up absolutely nothing for me.

Wow, I didn't noticed you released a hotfix. Well, I'll still be waiting on the big update at the end of the month. And good thing I didn't make Snowfall walls.

Big update at the end of the month? I don't think they ever said that.

Hm, correct me then, aren't the devs trying to get the Underground Desert update out as soon as they can, being that a reason for this update being released first?

Hm, correct me then, aren't the devs trying to get the Underground Desert update out as soon as they can, being that a reason for this update being released first?

I think they wanted to get the Party Patch out as soon as possible since it was already 2 months ago it was Terraria's anniversary, so they split the patch in two so they have more time to flesh out the Underground Desert update and other stuff. They have given no estimated release date yet.

I think they wanted to get the Party Patch out as soon as possible since it was already 2 months ago it was Terraria's anniversary, so they split the patch in two so they have more time to flesh out the Underground Desert update and other stuff. They have given no estimated release date yet.

Oh, that clarifies some things then.

That clears up absolutely nothing for me.
I wasn't giving an answer, I was just stating that I was curious too. Also, you missed this:
For those that keep asking about the duck hunt fix, I think it's talking about how you can catch critters that spawn out of statues if they change of state (goldfish turns into walking goldfish during rain, ducks sit when they touch water, turning into regular ducks instead of statue ducks), this also allows for more to spawn since they don't count on the 3 statue limit.

But now it's fixed so....good luck

I'm late on this, but I want to say I want more items regarding the party genre. I don't know, it seems like it could fit nicely in multiplayer...

Plus, underground desert is the real hype, can't wait for that :)

Next Update is live! maybe New Npc or Eat a potion Permantly Buff on Def +1 but not hidden in buff eated list

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, but for clarification to everyone, 1.3.2.1 is the most recent update . . . nothing else has been released since then. Don't want any confusion. :)

4ce70a58d12e4bf1b0310a7900c736b9.png
2ef066f4ee584a5f97906a914c959ef9.png

Not sure if this is intended or not, but it looks odd, seems like there's a misplaced sand block frame because this hasn't occured with any other type of block I have used before in this setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom