PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing weapons need an upgrade in general.
Thrower update when :D?
[doublepost=1469219685][/doublepost]

If you have a world that's already in hardworld when the patch hits, it won't trigger the choose-your-evil option.
What you need to do is make a small world, and go kill the WoF. Then exit that world, go to create a world. The option should be available after world size.
I find that the Drill Containment unit is useful for this purpose, as you can quicky go to hell and kill the WoF. Remember to take a voodoo doll with you from your completed world.
Or i can just enter the hardmode world then go start a crimson.

So tried leaving feedback in the suggestions forum and did not get any response. My very recent death to a flying eyeball has me a little frustrated, so new post!

So, I love the radial hotbar that was introduced in 1.3 with the gamepad controls, but I have a big problem with it that's getting me killed. When you press the button to pull up the hotbar the left stick stops moving you and controls the hotbar same as the right stick does. Can we possibly have an option to have the left stick continue to let you move while the right stick changes the hotbar selection? Coming to a dead stop every time I need to switch items is making some things harder than I expected.

I had NO idea the Angler was a kid this whole time...

Also I love everything here, my only wish is another Pinata that can actually be smashed on for a while before they break, and maybe the NPCs can join in too

Recommend for everyone: Line up a bunch of Pinatas and shoot them down with a Paintball Gun!
[doublepost=1470344543,1470344348][/doublepost]
For anyone who's having a hard time finding the new party items, the Clothier and Party Girl sell them during parties.

Also, what items has everyone found in the pinatas? So far I've gotten money, a Flask of Party (new item?), bacon, and I've had one drop nothing.
Flash of Party is an old craftable

After reaching hardmode, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds. If you have already reached hardmode, just load any pre-existing hardmode world and it will activate this feature.
any more info on how to do this?

Simply enter any world that is in hardmode, or defeat the wall of flesh in another.
After that, when you create new worlds you will be able to choose whether they have crimson or corruption.
right, i get that part, but where is the option for me to choose crimson or corruption?

Hey guys, for some reason Terraria won't boot up for me. I'm running it on steam and I don't know what the issue is. I've verified the integrity of the files as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still I get the same result of running...syncing. I don't know what to do. If someone has had this issue before and fixed it, I would love to try the fix or if a developer has a solution, I would to try it.

Thank you in advanced, and thank you Re-Logic for an awesome game,
~DarkXearo

Hey guys, for some reason Terraria won't boot up for me. I'm running it on steam and I don't know what the issue is. I've verified the integrity of the files as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still I get the same result of running...syncing. I don't know what to do. If someone has had this issue before and fixed it, I would love to try the fix or if a developer has a solution, I would to try it.

Thank you in advanced, and thank you Re-Logic for an awesome game,
~DarkXearo
Hey there - I recommend you make a thread dedicated to your issue. You can do so here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/pc-technical-support.112/
(Feel free to tag me in it so I know when it's made).

Cool stuff as always!! Terrarium has grown so much, with other world coming out and mobile and consoles reaching 1.3 soon terrorist will be everywhere! :happy:

found a glitch of being able to wear hermes' boots and flurry boots at the same time

Attachments

• 20160827120940_1.jpg
    20160827120940_1.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 174
found a glitch of being able to wear hermes' boots and flurry boots at the same time
Well, I don't see why that shouldn't be allowed, unless you think you can get great benefits from doing that. :p

But yeah, I don't see that as a big problem actually. even while I'm aware that two identical accessoires are not allowed for certain stacking reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom