PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
found a glitch of being able to wear hermes' boots and flurry boots at the same time
Well, I don't see why that shouldn't be allowed, unless you think you can get great benefits from doing that. :p

But yeah, I don't see that as a big problem actually. even while I'm aware that two identical accessoires are not allowed for certain stacking reasons.

I don't believe this is a bug. Redundant, non-stacking accessories can generally be equipped across the board. They don't give any extra benefit, unless you were really itching to fill out the 5 slots with a nice prefix or two.

I don't think the sort button really worked as I expected:
http://i.imgur.com/RR1UsLx.mp4
If everything fells under the same category, then it won't sort the same items next to each other, or at least, not always. kind of irritating.

Another thing, is it intended that the junction boxes are not on the 'Wire layer'? because I thought those were only needed for wires, but the wires actually overrides them (they're still working as espected though)
Junc.gif

I don't think the sort button really worked as I expected:
http://i.imgur.com/RR1UsLx.mp4
If everything fells under the same category, then it won't sort the same items next to each other, or at least, not always. kind of irritating.

Another thing, is it intended that the junction boxes are not on the 'Wire layer'? because I thought those were only needed for wires, but the wires actually overrides them (they're still working as espected though)
View attachment 137103
I think that the sorting works by rarity. Not 100% sure though.

Hey guys, for some reason Terraria won't boot up for me. I'm running it on steam and I don't know what the issue is. I've verified the integrity of the files as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still I get the same result of running...syncing. I don't know what to do. If someone has had this issue before and fixed it, I would love to try the fix or if a developer has a solution, I would to try it.

Thank you in advanced, and thank you Re-Logic for an awesome game,
~DarkXearo
Try running steam offline, I had that problem until I went offline

jape.png

Which part is the jape? Is it the admission of messing with people or the emoticon which potentially cancels it out? Mixed messages. Tricky, tricky....

"Admission"?

I read that as sarcasm/teasing and the emoticon pretty much confirms that she's teasing.

Someone on Reddit saw some update history changes behind the scenes and started drawing some potentially inaccurate conclusions. So we messed with them a little bit. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom