PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of hope that there will be 7 hotfix patches for the 1.3.3 release, hehe :p

As a bug report, me and a friend had similar problems that have already been mentioned: from a quick testing yesterday, me and a friend did still have problems with connecting to a dedicated (linux-based) server, even after the server hotfix was released. For me, playing/connecting from win 10 the initial server connection was slow (it seemed to get stuck for a little while on "Found server"). For my friend who was playing on Linux, the first connection attempts failed completely. After he got on the server, he didn't see my chat messages but I saw his messages, and he couldn't catch critters with a bugnet etc. And later on the game froze completely for him.

I sort of hope that there will be 7 hotfix patches for the 1.3.3 release, hehe :p

As a bug report, me and a friend had similar problems that have already been mentioned: from a quick testing yesterday, me and a friend did still have problems with connecting to a dedicated (linux-based) server, even after the server hotfix was released. For me, playing/connecting from win 10 the initial server connection was slow (it seemed to get stuck for a little while on "Found server"). For my friend who was playing on Linux, the first connection attempts failed completely. After he got on the server, he didn't see my chat messages but I saw his messages, and he couldn't catch critters with a bugnet etc. And later on the game froze completely for him.
I have the same problem my game just freezes and the it crashes when I and my fried play on a dedicated server I have Win10 and my friend has Win7

It also shimmers in the Underworld as well. looks sweet. even makes the lava look animated in the background

They'd have to license it more than likely since we are talking about a commercial product and not just some fan remix. Might not be worth the money if the owners want too much for the rights to do that.
Soo, even like 3 seconds of Darude remix-ish kind of thing included in new soundtrack is NOT allowed? That's sad :(

Some new furniture themed after the pyramids, fossils or sandstone would be really nice, it is kind of weird how the only kind of furniture you can craft from desert materials is... cactus.

Hey guys, in this update my Terraria seems to be crashing outta nowhere on all servers expert or Normal, it just freezes and when i Alt-Tab out of it there is just a white screen :mad: It has only been happening in 1.3.3, The update is ;O Top notch but does anyone know what this problem is? If so please Message me :rslime::rslime::rslime:

Do you guys know if Sandstorms happen Prehardmode? Also, how does the distortion effect work in the caverns? I haven't seen anything like that.

Soo, even like 3 seconds of Darude remix-ish kind of thing included in new soundtrack is NOT allowed? That's sad :(
Depends on how they do it and if they could argue fair use. Even then they'd have to actually go to court to prove that last part if the owners sue, which is long and very expensive process.

Copyright and Trademark law in America has gotten out of hand.

Do you guys know if Sandstorms happen Prehardmode? Also, how does the distortion effect work in the caverns? I haven't seen anything like that.

Sandstorms do occur pre-Hardmode, and one of the new enemies is a pre-Hardmode enemy which appears in those sandstorms. :)

Nice i just started a cool world with my friends so this is nice

Question what are the sandstorm chances cause i got 2 in like 2 terraria days

Waits four in-game days for sandstorm in HM world with end-game character - nothing.
First time visits the desert during the new playthrough - sandstorm and death `-_-
But the very next day Demolitionist threw a party so it's fine.

I'm experiencing a few issues with this recent patch. I hope these are problems that will be approached.

1. I'm having server and gameplay issues. Occasionally someone will disconnect out of nowhere and be unable to come back, so I have to restart terrariaserver.exe. Also, the game randomly CRASHES. Terraria has never crashed on me before this update.

2. The lag and performance issues. Whenever I'm in a sandstorm or blizzard, my frames drop like flies. Again, Terraria has never had any performance issues before this patch.

If there's a way we can disable all the new effects, that'd be great. They don't add anything besides making the game lag.

One more question... Are there new structures in the desert that require a new world to be generated to see them? Because if so, that's kinda... bleh.

For the 1.3.3.1 hotfix, can we get the ability to use Wormhole pots to teleport to where we last died?

it may not be relevant ot desert stuff, but I am just curoius to see if they will consider it.

My game has stopped working many times after this update. ;(
The same stops working , simply lock a sudden and the only way to solve it is closing force by the task manager.
This was not happening before 1.3.3 does anyone know what can be ?

I use Win 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom