PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't find the tumblers being an issue. They are quite easy to deal with from high ground.
In the desert you usually have to build your high ground, and I can't do it because of their high damage and speed. I only just killed one today because I had gotten a good knockback weapon from the ice biome.

Also, I found out that you can't climb walls with shoe spikes when the wind blows from in front of you. It's pushing increments keep them from clinging.

In the desert you usually have to build your high ground, and I can't do it because of their high damage and speed. I only just killed one today because I had gotten a good knockback weapon from the ice biome.

Also, I found out that you can't climb walls with shoe spikes when the wind blows from in front of you. It's pushing increments keep them from clinging.
Just use a grappling hook, building a small platform and grappling to it should be an easy solution!

Darude Sandstorm isn't even funny anymore...
The sandstorm music is far superior.
This is my only real problem with this update. I was hoping that it would be used as an opportunity to give more substance to early-game summoners, who at this point have one armor set and three minion options. Though giving more substance to the desert in general was pretty appreciated, and I think that the Forbidden Armor has what the Frost Armor didn't: A relative lack of competition (for early hardmode summoner armor), a cool ability behind it. I'm hoping that there's an update down the road that makes summoning early to mid game a more reasonable and balanced focus, after the work went in to make it a 'major class' in the endgame. But I guess that's for another time. : P

I feel I have a respectable idea, even though it will never be seen or highly thought of, but lately, there have been some pretty cool updates, that make the overworld an even better world. But what about the underworld? Here's my idea, you could add a new "biome" in the underworld, the volcano. A couple of these would spawn down there, and it would be made of basalt, magma blocks, and maybe some other new blocks. Special mobs can spawn here, like maybe a magma golem thing, maybe a flaming, jumping fire spririt, and a few more things like that. Hope someone sees this, and have a good day! And it doesn't have to be exactly like this, this is just a start on an idea.:naughty:

me after the update
my-profile-pic-62.png

Did they change something with how NPC houses can be built because pretty much all of the compact designs that I have found and made don't work anymore...

I haven't commented on this yet, but I like the content. It's good to see the desert getting some love because of how much it seemed to be lacking before.:dryadsmile:

Still waiting for fix the broken sky texture :/
I will wait for terraria 1.4.1 the newest verison and i will download it in free
I will wait to remove these mobs :bluslime::gslime::pslime::yslime::pslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime: in my world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom