PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scutlix

Scutlix Steampunker

!!!!!! nICE !! I actually just got the new mount from the first baskilisk I killed!

2. GumballTheScout

GumballTheScout Terrarian

Ohh, so that's what it means. Neat.

Won't be surprised if it will be Starbound.

3. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

Worms giving venom?

@azumarill64, if Dune Splicers or Tomb Crawlers are inflicting Venom, please let me know, because that's not intended. Only Sand Poachers (the Scorpions) are inflicting Venom, because they were rather mild and it was fitting to give them that debuff.

Azu likes this.
  4. Eris Falling

Eris Falling Lunatic Cultist

Waited for a sandstorm, ended up with more intense combat than I was expecting, then a solar eclipse crashed the party, heh

D-Town likes this.
  5. Skiphs

Skiphs Programmer Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Unfortunately it seems that while improving the network code I broke it for Mono (OS X / Linux) users. I know where the issue is, and I'm working on a fix right now. We will have something out as soon as possible.

Sorry!

Cowdoom, Bullseye55, D-Town and 3 others like this.
  6. Khaelis

Khaelis Plantera

Not really.

7. MinerTurtle45

MinerTurtle45 Plantera

woot woot new update

8. agrajag42

agrajag42 Terrarian

Thank you! Good to know you found out what the problem is. :)

9. reptile_rhys

reptile_rhys Terrarian

hell yeah a desert expansion sorta

10. nondescript

nondescript Terrarian

I am no longer able to host any sort of server on linux. "Host & Play" doesn't work for even my own system as of 1.3.3; connecting and getting world data was always instant in 1.3.2, but now is sluggish and hangs at "receiving world information".

When I tried this, I noticed the server process was running and using CPU, but would close on its own after a few minutes. Since I couldn't see what it was doing, I downloaded and ran the dedicated server. Everything loaded fine, up until the end:

Missing method ToPrime in assembly /home/snipe/Dedicated Server/Linux/System.Core.dll, type System.Collections.HashPrimeNumbers
    Load failed!

Google only had one pertinent match for the error, which is a post nearly a year old: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/linux-server-wont-start-properly.35142/

Single player seems to work fine, but I mostly play Terraria with friends and host our world.

11. avarisc

avarisc Skeletron Prime

Just glad it wasn't my fault :3

Cowdoom likes this.
  12. DexavioR

DexavioR Terrarian

Awesome! Just got on here and I'm like "Whaaat? It's out already?"

Cowdoom likes this.
  13. felis

felis Terrarian

It's really surprising.

A small problem (does anyone else met by the way?):
    it seems no longer support 1980X1080 resolution.
    1.png
    2.png
    It's completely blank at full screen window (no problem before updating) and the resolution on full screen mode is also low.
    Not sure whether it's my computer's problem.

Edit:
    Drag the Windowed screen to Full Screen size is OK, but it will still become blank when hit the maximize button

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  14. Explodingpineapple

Explodingpineapple Terrarian

hhow to craft the new armor set? wiki hasnt been updated

15. Crimwolf

Crimwolf Retinazer

Thank you safeman finally!

16. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Just look a few posts above yours - known issue, fix being worked on.

17. KingOfPancakes

KingOfPancakes Terrarian

Update is decent. New mount is cool (got it in first 15 min) but unicorn mount is still better. New ancient vanity looks cool too. BUT, there are many more bugs then they fixed. 'Quick stack to nearby chest' button is broken so you have to do it manualy. in coop some tombstones are broke as they say only your name. And that is pretty much everything that I noticed in first 20 min that I was playing it.

18. nondescript

nondescript Terrarian

I did notice that, but my error(s) seemed different from the others mentioned, and decided to get it out there just in case. Fingers crossed.

Tunnel King likes this.
  19. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

Could you provide more details on the Quick Stack bug? I've been using this feature without any issue for the past two days on this version and I've had no issues at all.

As for the co-op tombstones, how did the people in question die?

20. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

You will be surprised then.

UPDATE FOR MAC & LINUX USERS:

We are aware of an issue with networking on Mac and Linux. Work is being done to correct the problem as quickly as possible! Hang in there!

Bullseye55 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.