PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really surprising.

A small problem (does anyone else met by the way?):
it seems no longer support 1980X1080 resolution.
~snip~
It's completely blank at full screen window (no problem before updating) and the resolution on full screen mode is also low.
Not sure whether it's my computer's problem.

Edit:
Drag the Windowed screen to Full Screen size is OK, but it will still become blank when hit the maximize button
Thanks @felis - We've got this issue logged and are investigating

Damnit, this really is a bad time to be unable to play games due to my laptop crashing, I was looking forward to it. Anyway, I am sure you guys lived up to the hype, and I will try this when I get the chance.

RIP my recently started world, gotta make a new one. UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH Rest in pepperonis
[doublepost=1473448613,1473448575][/doublepost]Guys, way too much sandstorm, starting to get boring!
[doublepost=1473448921][/doublepost]This is the best one on YT
[doublepost=1473448962][/doublepost](Skip to 2:00 for the song)

triple posting is annoying my friend

EDIT: Quad-post now. You DO know that there is an "edit" button to the bottom left of your post

Running the recently-patched 1.3.3 on linux with Host & Play, I've had two instances now where the server software freezes, utilizing one CPU at 100% and the world becoming unresponsive, forcing me to save out ingame and kill the server process manually.

The first crash (?) came with a new day, the goblin army being announced, and my base traps switched on; I assumed it was due to a confluence of those things. The second freeze happened when nothing in particular was going on, and I was just sorting things in boxes and the like.

What can I say. Very little content. DivermanSam works much faster in his mod. Besides that good quality on the update and thanks to the team for keeping it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom