PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that really makes the Desert feel legit and threatening. When I think back on the desert circa 2011 and contrast it to now with sandstorms and the UG Desert and such....really happy and proud of the team! :)
You give me painful memories of trying to travel through the desert but constantly being interrupted by new cacti spawning despite having cleansed the world of them several times... The change that made cactus no longer cause damage is probably still on my top 5 of best changes to the game! :p

Great to have another reason to come back to Terraria then! New content to explore! :D

Gamepad input is still abysmally slow when navigating the UI, especially the inventory and hotbar. When will it be fixed?

Ooh! nice work. Gonna give this a go when i have time (with friends :3 ). Wonder what's coming next update? hmm... (no rush)

ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐ ᵂᵒʳᵏˢʰᵒᵖ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ﹖ ᵖᶫᶻ⋅⋅⋅
[doublepost=1473436069,1473435832][/doublepost]Maybe the community could vote one of the community suggestions (their favourite one) to be implemented in the next Terraria update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom