PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! nice work. Gonna give this a go when i have time (with friends :3 ). Wonder what's coming next update? hmm... (no rush)

ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐ ᵂᵒʳᵏˢʰᵒᵖ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ﹖ ᵖᶫᶻ⋅⋅⋅
[doublepost=1473436069,1473435832][/doublepost]Maybe the community could vote one of the community suggestions (their favourite one) to be implemented in the next Terraria update?

Honestly a community vote wouldn't end well. It would just cause problems when someone's idea isn't put in.. especially if they're young ones.

Honestly a community vote wouldn't end well. It would just cause problems when someone's idea isn't put in.. especially if they're young ones.
Hmm, yeah, guess you're right, now that i think about it.
Still would've been nice :3

Anyone got this running on a Linux server without issues? We're having issues on my server that seem to be 1.3.3-related, still trying to determine if it's our fault before reporting a bug.

Edit: Using Mono, no TShock.

Edit 2: The specific issue is that -everyone- is stuck on receiving tile data, while 1.3.2 works fine.

Edit 3:
I now have two separate servers set up, on different ports, with different worlds. 1.3.2.1 and 1.3.3. The 1.3.2.1 works fine for everyone, the 1.3.3 is apparently losing (not sending?) all the packets needed to connect. No console output that would be useful, just one "{IP} is connecting..." for each attempt.
For now, just announced that we will be waiting a day to update. Hopefully something will change by then. Mini-edit: same configuration for both, nothing non-standard aside from port and world path.

Edit 4:
Notably all clients attempting to connect are on various Windows OS's.

Last edited:
now this is unexpected! can't wait to give it a go, especially since i have a huge underground desert in 1 world of mine :)

Awesome stuff!
I'm glad the ambiance sounds are now silenced when the game window is inactive. That stuff would drive me nuts!

Anyone got this running on a Linux server without issues? We're having issues on my server that seem to be 1.3.3-related, still trying to determine if it's our fault before reporting a bug.

Edit: Using Mono, no TShock.

Edit 2: The specific issue is that -everyone- is stuck on receiving tile data, while 1.3.2 works fine.

I'm having server issues too, using the dedicated server on a Mac (with a friend on PC trying to connect). Tried using Steam server, then my friend tried hosting, but with no luck.

I'm having server issues too, using the dedicated server on a Mac (with a friend on PC trying to connect). Tried using Steam server, then my friend tried hosting, but with no luck.

@agrajag42, where in the process did you run into issues? More details would be quite helpful! :)

We will now dive into our next update and get to work on some top secret cross-over action. ;) As always, your feedback and support are appreciated. Thanks!

Top secret? But I want to know what it is. Can anyone upgrade my clearance level for me please?

So excited for the patch. I wonder if the content is post or pre hardmode.

@agrajag42, where in the process did you run into issues? More details would be quite helpful! :)

The dedicated server loaded as usual, but when trying to join stopped at either "Requesting world data" or "Receiving tile data" (with varying percentage). Same results with the Steam server.

Terraria Server v1.3.3

Listening on port 7777

Type 'help' for a list of commands.

:IP address: is connecting...

:IP address: is connecting...

[EDIT] When my friend hosted via steam he got into the world but I could not connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom