PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect. When console will get 1.3 pc will be on 1.5. They really don't care about console edition. And who do updates? Anyone seen what they did? They will fail like those from no man sky. So slow. Someone paid up someone to make console edition slow or do terraria console edition in coffe break. Why pc have fast updates? Because console have worst developer thats why.
*Comment don't contain any developer name. All suspicions come from imagination of whoever read this. Any imagination suggestions should be disregarded.
A: Next-Gen Consoles is getting 1.3 sometime next year. It's unlikely that PC will be "on 1.5" by then.
B: This is the PC team, not the console team; it's not that they don't care it's that they don't actually work on the console edition directly (as far as I know).
C: Console does not necessarily have "worse developers" - it takes time to change the code from the PC version so that it's compatible with console. There is a new company, Pipeworks, who is now working on the console editions.
D: PC gets updates faster because that is the platform the game was designed on. Once again it takes time to turn the PC code into console code.

Hope that clears a few things up :)

Perfect. When console will get 1.3 pc will be on 1.5. They really don't care about console edition. And who do updates? Anyone seen what they did? They will fail like those from no man sky. So slow. Someone paid up someone to make console edition slow or do terraria console edition in coffe break. Why pc have fast updates? Because console have worst developer thats why.
*Comment don't contain any developer name. All suspicions come from imagination of whoever read this. Any imagination suggestions should be disregarded.
1.3 is coming to consoles next year. There's no way PC could reach 1.5 by then, especially since 1.4 might not even happen, but rather, smaller updates, like 1.3.1, 1.3.2, and 1.3.3. Also, even if Re-Logic actually doesn't care about console edition, it would make sense that they don't; they don't develop it. Literally nobody from Re-Logic develops console edition, as far as I know. PC updates aren't much faster than console updates, either. The PC version started receiving updates first, is all. Also, PC now has controller support, in case you just play console for the controller (even though, IMHO, Terraria has far too many important buttons to be confined to a controller). If you play for local multi-player, that's a different story. Finally, just to reiterate, please don't complain to the PC team. Sorry if any of that seemed mean, I'm just trying to help.
EDIT: I got ninja'd :(

The block mining effect really, really, really ticks me off.
Other than this, I'm glad about this update!

P.S: I've been waiting eternities for steam workshop support.
P.P.S: Good job, you broke tmodloader with the update.

Oh settle down. With the console reset the updates will be much easier and faster to bring to consoles. They're rebuilding it from the ground up and it's going to take a while.

On topic I have to say this looks fantastic.

To be fair, with updates that are any more than a few bug fixes and/or a new item or two, mods are likely to need updates. This applies to many games.
Well, steam workshop will probably fix it, as I don't like having to download and redownload tmodloader every time it updates.

I don't know if this is a bug, but sky's fracture is worth an absurdly high amount of gold. It costs 96 gold to reforge it when it has the mythical modifier.

I don't know if this is a bug, but sky's fracture is worth an absurdly high amount of gold. It costs 96 gold to reforge it when it has the mythical modifier.

@Techdude594, I'll have to verify with others when they come back, but this appears to be in error. It was not worth this much last time I had checked, but it is now. Keep an eye out for possible reduction at some point. :)

eta: The borderless window option was new to me (Leinfors tells me it was added in 1.3.1. If I disable it, then full-screen windowed gives me 1920x1058.

I just found it (I didn't know it before) and it works fine for me.
But it's quite strange that the maxed window is blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom