PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
And make weird vanity combination. Not a bug. but what does hold Dyrad loincloth to do not fall? Same can be done with Pixie Shirt, but who would like to wear this bad vanity item set?
Lamia Wraps sprite don't have down line or how I could say it. Copying part of Lamia tail sprite to body's Lamia Wrap will make it better.
weird combination.png

Just my opinion on male (and female) variant sprite. Male waist/back could be bigger, but male skin's waist/back could be stil thick.

Its a pixel game. Its your job to imagine your characters. That's what we had to do before we had all these fancy 3d graphics.
Only think that lamia Wraps thing isn't about imagination to be honest. And I know pixel games like Terraria and starbound, ... have limitation how you can make sprites.
(old)
20150708090445%21Female_Jungle_Armor.png
(new)
Female_Jungle_Armor.png

Old sprite (not the oldest) of female jungle armor seem to and does look like don't wear any undies, ... And I don't think it is only my imagination, somebody else will find it sexual and offensive. I think it is better and important to avoid these things and fix it or how I could say it.

Got another hotfix ready for you guys, with a few tweaks and menu features. Take a look at the list below!

Version 1.3.3.2

Changes
  • Gamepad keybindings menu now has a slider that lets you adjust inventory navigation speed
  • Gamepad Menu/Inventory Menu Speed is also faster by default, and you can tap faster to go faster
  • Miner's Wobble, the new visual effect when mining blocks, now has an options toggle
  • Sandstorm spawns are somewhat less dangerous pre-EoC, with a slightly different spawn set
  • Mandible Blade has received a buff to knockback

Bug Fix:
  • Patches of sand significantly below ground no longer give off desert heat haze

Be sure you update your dedicated server file as usual:
http://terraria.org/server/terraria-server-1332.zip

So far my only issue(s) are with the Lamia vanity

Issue 1:
This is supposed to be the standard Lamia
Lamia.png

Yet the vanity is for the Corrupt Version
Lamia2.png
Lamia_clothes_female.png

Any chance of a "blonde" / regular version of the vanity? :dryadcry:

==============================

Issue 2:
I don't think the Lamia wraps need to actually "add" clothing for the female sprite... do they?
I mean it's not like breasts are actually articulated through pixels in this game. So I think you can get away with treating the player sprite with the vanity equipped like the Lamia itself. Or... no?

==============================

Issue 3:
There seems to be some discrepancy between the Lamia and the Vanity (I'm assuming due to player size). But it really shows in the above images around the shoulders where the "hair" is supposed to connect. Any chance a few pixels can be tweaked so that the "hair" appears to flow into the chest area? Or is it impossible due to the nature of the animated player frames?

Last edited:
S
This is supposed to be the standard Lamia
Lamia.png

Yet the vanity is for the Corrupt Version
Lamia2.png
Lamia_clothes_female.png

Any chance of a "blonde" / regular version of the vanity? :dryadcry:
It would actually make more sense for the wig to be the light variation. Trying to dye a black object to while is probably really annoying but to make the white wig to black you would only need to use the Black Dye

Also, does this vanity set only drop from the black haired variation? I've been on a non-corrupted underground desert for ages and got nothing but two Sun Masks from the Lamias

It would actually make more sense for the wig to be the light variation. Trying to dye a black object to while is probably really annoying but to make the white wig to black you would only need to use the Black Dye

Also, does this vanity set only drop from the black haired variation? I've been on a non-corrupted underground desert for ages and got nothing but two Sun Masks from the Lamias
Can confirm; the vanity drops from the regular Lamia still

Thank you for this

Let me know if the new speed options are fast enough. I personally really liked the new fastest speed, its almost too fast to be accurate (but that's the benefit of a slider option, you can pick what you are most comfortable with).

Thanks. I usually get good loot pretty quickly in the game, with the exception of a few items. I never got a Rod of Disrord...

I have gotten the head piece so far from the regular lamias, but after 300 kills still no other pieces have dropped. It must be pretty rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom