PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice update, thanks! It makes the desert rather tough, although I guess that was intended. The basilisk mount is cool!

One minor thing: I thought the cell phone would give a hint that there was a storm up there, but that wasn't the case. When I experienced my first sandstorm, wind speeds stayed between 3 and 6 mph. I guess my cell phone lies.

Yes. That was a bug, and they fixed it in 1.3.1.
No, that was the infinite house glitch which wasn't entirely patched as another design that worked was found. I am talking about small houses that can be stacked together. Although from what I reported it seems to be a bug.

I'm sorry to ask, but I can't find what the forbidden armor is. I sound like a total noob,but I know the names but nothing else of the new items. I had an idea for a desert themed item, but I guess that means it's not happening. I really want to know what this update brought.also,in 1.4 or later could u please add an item that can turn any mob into a baby of that mob:baby mechanic, baby zombie, Jake fishron(i just imagined what Duke would name his son. It would not work only on the moon lord or other players.it would also be a gun.sorry for not posting it some were else, but for some reason It won't let me send messages on the official new ideas website. PEACE OUT!

I made the new armor yesterday. It is incredibly weak considering you have to be in hardmode and wait for an event THREE TIMES!
Not worth the effort.

I'm sorry to ask, but I can't find what the forbidden armor is. I sound like a total noob,but I know the names but nothing else of the new items. I had an idea for a desert themed item, but I guess that means it's not happening. I really want to know what this update brought.also,in 1.4 or later could u please add an item that can turn any mob into a baby of that mob:baby mechanic, baby zombie, Jake fishron(i just imagined what Duke would name his son. It would not work only on the moon lord or other players.it would also be a gun.sorry for not posting it some were else, but for some reason It won't let me send messages on the official new ideas website. PEACE OUT!
I recommend you use the wiki.

It's definitely not the best armor, but you can easily get 2-3 ancient fragments from one sandstorm. The only issue is, for summoners, if you have spider armor or even something better, there's not much of a point to it. And it's pretty likely that you'll have a better alternative if you have the adamantite required to make it.

I was wondering if in the next update (Possibly 1.3.4 or 1.4) there would be the choice to have corruption and crimson in the same world. I mean, they give you the option of crimson or corruption, but i want to they add a option that makes the 2 biomes appear naturally in a created world. It would be awesome, and the biomes would have their structures, i mean, the dark chasms and the bloody caves, and depending on what structure are you, there would be demon or crimson altars. Dont you guys think it would be at least great?

Lovely, the prior 1.3.0.1 Clothier...

It's definitely not the best armor, but you can easily get 2-3 ancient fragments from one sandstorm. The only issue is, for summoners, if you have spider armor or even something better, there's not much of a point to it. And it's pretty likely that you'll have a better alternative if you have the adamantite required to make it.

Its definitely meant as a pre-mech armor, equivalent to Frost Armor. However, like with Spider Armor before it, there is no actual "upgrade" for Summoners until post-Plantera, so both of them have a pretty wide tier coverage.

With that said, like Frost Armor, its a hybrid armor by design. This means its not the best for either class, but a combination for those who like to dabble between Summoning and Magic using. :)

@Enderwither02, this is not quite what he was referring to. The bug was that Drills using the Flask of Party were shooting confetti at extremely high speeds due to the unique nature of drill mechanics. This was fixed, and now Drills shoot confetti in the normal way.
Yepp, thats what i meant. Re-Logic employees are awesome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom