PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, the game maker, first thank you for making such a fun game to us, my Chinese friends and I would like to invite you to add skeleton businessmen NPC to our house, I hope you can see our suggestions, you The loyal fans of the game door, but also hope that you add the Chinese language. Thank you. Terrella is very popular in China.

Facepalm.png
You can use third party software to translate the game
I would like to invite you to add skeleton businessmen NPC to our house
Wtf? There is an NPC, a skeleton merchant, you can find him in the caverns. He will stay at the spot u found him at for a while, then when you leave he will disappear. There's no way to make him move in your house.

Hey everyone!

While we're hard at work on 1.3.4, we put development on pause for just a bit so we could push out another small (but important!) hotfix for 1.3.3.

Version 1.3.3.3

Changes
  • Improved performance during blizzards and sandstorms on some machines
  • Fixed an issue on Mac OS X where Steam's overlay would not work
  • Fixed snow sometimes not appearing during blizzards

For those of you using Macs, this should resolve the Steam overlay issue we've been looking into for a while. If you have any continuing issues, please feel free to let us know, either here or in the Bug Reports section!

Additionally, those of you who had performance drops as a result of the new blizzards and sandstorms should see an improvement in performance. We very much want to know how these optimizations work for you, so let us know if this helps in that regard!

As always, be sure to update your dedicated server file!
http://terraria.org/server/terraria-server-1333.zip

Meanwhile, back to work on 1.3.4 . . . ;)

Hey everyone!

While we're hard at work on 1.3.4, we put development on pause for just a bit so we could push out another small (but important!) hotfix for 1.3.3.

Version 1.3.3.3

Changes
  • Improved performance during blizzards and sandstorms on some machines
  • Fixed an issue on Mac OS X where Steam's overlay would not work
  • Fixed snow sometimes not appearing during blizzards

For those of you using Macs, this should resolve the Steam overlay issue we've been looking into for a while. If you have any continuing issues, please feel free to let us know, either here or in the Bug Reports section!

Additionally, those of you who had performance drops as a result of the new blizzards and sandstorms should see an improvement in performance. We very much want to know how these optimizations work for you, so let us know if this helps in that regard!

As always, be sure to update your dedicated server file!
http://terraria.org/server/terraria-server-1333.zip

Meanwhile, back to work on 1.3.4 . . . ;)

Cool beans!

Öh... as soon as I press anything inside Multiplayer i'm thrown back to main menu.... that does not feel right.
Same with EVERYTHING... open Single Player and choose anything > Back to main menu.
Open option and press Video > Back to main menu.
Open Achievements and click the scroller on the right > Back to main menu.

I have done Steam game integrity.

Please have a look at it!!

Öh... as soon as I press anything inside Multiplayer i'm thrown back to main menu.... that does not feel right.
Same with EVERYTHING... open Single Player and choose anything > Back to main menu.
Open option and press Video > Back to main menu.
Open Achievements and click the scroller on the right > Back to main menu.

I have done Steam game integrity.

Please have a look at it!!

It sounds like you need to delete your input profiles.json file, which contains your keybindings. This can be found in Documents>My Games>Terraria. Reports of this generally indicate that a keybinding was incorrectly set which is sending you back to the main menu as soon as you enter it.

that's great to see people working to improve perfomances so everyone can play this awesome game ! Also i wanted to know if you're planning to do another update as big as 1.2 or 1.3 ? Or are going towards another project ?

Guys, slow down. This is going too fast for me with those updates :confused: Anyway great job, as always.
PS. I hope we will get v1.3.3.7 in the future

that's great to see people working to improve perfomances so everyone can play this awesome game ! Also i wanted to know if you're planning to do another update as big as 1.2 or 1.3 ? Or are going towards another project ?
I'm pretty sure there isn't much to be done for performance, and Terraria's development has slowed for now. 1.3 was probably the last big update.

They are going towards several new projects, however.

It sounds like you need to delete your input profiles.json file, which contains your keybindings. This can be found in Documents>My Games>Terraria. Reports of this generally indicate that a keybinding was incorrectly set which is sending you back to the main menu as soon as you enter it.
I restarted Steam and it works as intended... strange.
BUT now i'm happy again :)

God i'm so glad about the performance part :D I started to avoid desert biome because of the terrible framerate. Thank You guys for not abandoning people with old machines ^*^ :passionate:

Is the lunar event fixed yet? It was perfectly fine when it first came out but a few updates later, whenever I go near one of the pillars and the background changes I'd get insane lag, even with backgrounds disabled, it might have to do with the gradients and such and i usually can run 60ish fps (not near pillars) just fine with also preferring to have frame-skip off which makes the frame drop even worse for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom