PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally can use the overlay in Terraria. Only if Klei would do that in Dont starve too, I would actually be able to play on my Mac. :D

Any ETA on when this update will arrive on GOG, cant play with my friends who have the steam version atm

Hard to say, the content was sent to GOG, but they have to update the game manually on their end, and there is usually a bit of a delay between launch between Steam and GOG as a result.

OH MY GOD i always hated the steam overlay glitch, I always thought it was OSX el Capitan, Thank you so much for fixing it!!

It was, in a way. El Capitan had some unexpected changes that we weren't aware of, and it took us a while to track down how that, and Steam, interacted, in a way we could account for. A matter of coordinating between three different companies and product compatibility. :)

Wow, just started a new char after not playing for months and the first thing I noticed was the mining effect making blocks look like they are pulsating as I mine them. So cool!

I hope, you fix that Twilight Hair Dye bug. It's doesn't work with Familiar Wig (works only without any helmets or with sunglasses)

damn, seems like every time i fire up the game, there's another major update. :D

i started a huge build on an older 1.3 map, and i'm not nearly done. i take it i won't see the new features in that map, right?

damn, seems like every time i fire up the game, there's another major update. :D

i started a huge build on an older 1.3 map, and i'm not nearly done. i take it i won't see the new features in that map, right?
You should see all features aside from world generation ones, which weren't a big part of the update.

As long as your map has an Underground Desert, you should still experience the sandstorms. There were no new features in this update that required a new world.

As long as your map has an Underground Desert, you should still experience the sandstorms. There were no new features in this update that required a new world.

So having enough sand to make the place count as a Desert isn't enough for someone to get huge sandworms coming up to you? Interesting.

You should see all features aside from world generation ones, which weren't a big part of the update.

ah, cool. thanks people!

I did just get a sandstorm. so everything seems to work just fine. it does look a bit weird, since i turned most of my desert into an ocean. XD

Anyone have a list of the "several new banners"? I tried search on the thread but it errored on me. I've collected them all on 1.3 so want to finish up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom