PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a list of the "several new banners"? I tried search on the thread but it errored on me. I've collected them all on 1.3 so want to finish up

Just the new Sandstorm enemies:
Angry Tumbler, Sand Elemental, Sand Shark, and its variants (Crystal Thresher, Bone Biter, & Flesh Reaver).

I dont think anyone else has asked this yet. Please no one take this the wrong way, I dont mean to sound presumptuous, i really am curious.
Was the mandible blade inspired by the mandiblade from the ersion mod?

I dont think anyone else has asked this yet. Please no one take this the wrong way, I dont mean to sound presumptuous, i really am curious.
Was the mandible blade inspired by the mandiblade from the ersion mod?

I do not believe it was. It may be a similar concept, but similarities are entirely coincidental.

While we do occasionally delve through the suggestions section for ideas, this was not one of them as far as I know.

I do not believe it was. It may be a similar concept, but similarities are entirely coincidental.

While we do occasionally delve through the suggestions section for ideas, this was not one of them as far as I know.
:) ok, i guess funny coincidences happen sometimes. thanks for the reply!

I would REALLY love it if:

1. A server that will always be open and people can join for free but the host has to pay monthly.

2. Easy texture editing, under 'options' there will be a button that says texture packs and you can edit and import and export Terraria textures into the game.

3. Sell all items to an NPC with 1 button and a restock from nearby chests button.

4. Last but not least, because all biomes have at least 1 boss each, could you add a boss to the Granite cave, Marble cave and the Desert PLEASE! (Names could be, Man Devourer(Looks like eater of worlds but in desert), Mar-Ball(Looks like a marble ball which rolls and gets bigger when rolls over marble in marble cave) and i dont have any idea for a granite cave boss.

Last edited:
Wait...so that means i'm gonna have trouble with the wind...right? if so... i better get those Hermes Boots...and quick...GOTTA GO FAST!
search.jpg

So...

After making a brand new world, I decided to explore the nearby desert. I, like an idiot, wandered into this tomb-looking place. With only a beginner's Broadsword

Needless to say, I regretted my decision.

So...

After making a brand new world, I decided to explore the nearby desert. I, like an idiot, wandered into this tomb-looking place. With only a beginner's Broadsword

Needless to say, I regretted my decision.

I, on the other side, am completely afraid to even approach the Desert now that sandworms can rise up to the surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom