PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the incorrect name? Really curious!

clzVwN.png

This was a symptom of the localization process, a number of items and enemies had names like this during the development cycle, but we caught the vast majority of them. Looks like this one snuck through. :)

I feel like my question was missed, sorry for reposting it, but does 1.3.5 fix the bug where Terraria starts up at a really low resolution, resulting in other windows being shrunk and stuck to the top left corner? It's been happening since 1.3 first came out, and it's really annoying when it happens.

I feel like my question was missed, sorry for reposting it, but does 1.3.5 fix the bug where Terraria starts up at a really low resolution, resulting in other windows being shrunk and stuck to the top left corner? It's been happening since 1.3 first came out, and it's really annoying when it happens.

I don't believe so, and I myself deal with a similar bug when resolution is changed. But I don't believe the cause has been tracked down at this time, and we've always had more pressing priorities.

Nice little update! Definitely doing another play-through.

Quick tech question. I can only seem to go up to 1920x1080, is that most likely because of my hardware? Also I can't seem to find the UI zoom feature.

Edit: found the zoom function. Watched the GIF on the OP.

Quick tech question. I can only seem to go up to 1920x1080, is that most likely because of my hardware?

Very likely I would assume that is the limit of your Computer system's resolution, being tied to your hardware. I have the same limit on my computer as well.

Also I can't seem to find the UI zoom feature.

UI zoom is located in the General settings on the in-game menu under Zoom Scale.

I hope my pic doent have these limitation? P.s is there a list anymore anywhere on what requirements are needed for 4K?

As far as I know. I believe your computer has to be able to support 4K resolution. And that's built into the hardware itself.

Overall, 4K for Computers/laptops is still relatively new. It's unlikely a computer will be able to support 4K unless you buy a newer computer that has that support built in.

I had only a moment to look on the update and translation - which interests me mostly because of my future work as a translator - and one thing bothers me so far. Correct me if I'm wrong in my assumptions, please. Charm of Myths - in Polish it says "Urok mitów". This is not a correct translation, I think. "Urok" means charm, but it's more like a spell that makes someone fall in love, or listen to the spellcaster, it's like saying "he's so charming". In my opinion, it should say "Talizman mitów" - the word "talizman" can be translated to talisman or charm, and it's probably the correct translation - "Urok" sounds a bit weird to me. Also, the Emblems should be translated "Emblemat" in my opinion - it sounds better and fits the item more in my opinion. Anyway, you did a good job. I'll check the translation soon to see if there are some issues I would suggest to be corrected, but I think you did a really good job.

I hope my pic doent have these limitation? P.s is there a list anymore anywhere on what requirements are needed for 4K?

Your monitor and graphics card determine resolution. Your monitor obviously won['t display 4K is it's only a 1080p monitor, even if your gpu has the power to run 4K.

The expection to this is something like Virtual Super Resolution which makes the game render in a higher resolution but scales it back down for your monitor.

i seem to be getting this error what should i do

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception.
at _getFiberPtrId()
at <CrtImplementationDetails>.LanguageSupport._Initialize(LanguageSupport* )
at <CrtImplementationDetails>.LanguageSupport.Initialize(LanguageSupport* )
at .cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Newtonsoft.Json.Converters.BinaryConverter.CanConvert(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.GetMatchingConverter(IList`1 converters, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.InitializeContract(JsonContract contract)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.CreateDictionaryContract(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.CreateContract(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.ResolveContract(Type type)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Terraria.IO.FavoritesFile.Load()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

So... Can you guys solve our problems with mods being locked out of the update thanks to the file system changes?

Im just going to wait Zero Dozer... im not sure what to do so ill just wait until the official way comes out

Im just going to wait Zero Dozer... im not sure what to do so ill just wait until the official way comes out

This is why I'm asking the devs for a hotfix that adresses this.

For now, I'm sticking with Jopojelly's fix, and in case I want to get to vanilla play, I can always run an integrity check.

I love the update and the crystal furniture, but I was so much into Crystillium and @Zocklukas 's mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom