PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on holidays for a few weeks and I come back to 1.3.5 being released! :)
And I might be onsite with the client for a few weeks soon as well. Perfect time to download and enjoy the new content in 1.3.5. I recognise some of those changes. I hope the paintings are back to their common pre-1.3 status or something close to it. I look forward to crafting the new furniture, though this means I'll have to rebuild my castle again.

Dungeons in newly generated worlds now contain new furniture
Does that mean there is new dungeon furniture? Or bugs that prevented some dungeon furniture from generating were fixed?

Added Arkhalis's and Leinfors' developer armor sets
Yay! More Hallowed Bars!

i use mouse pad
That works. :)

From the main menu, click Controls, then Keybindings, it should show you a menu like this:
f13932cfbf.jpg

Check what Grapple is set to. If it's unbound, click it, then press the key you want to bind it to.

Leinfors, do you know what will be in 1.3.6, or if there is a theme or something? Are you able to share? :)

@Sigma90, the theme was discussed in the opening post to this thread, general polish and balance. The team is going back over the game and evaluating things. Things that feel neglected, things that were left outdated by new patches, bug fixes, ideas that we didn't get to add earlier, etc.

Using the endless water bucket kicks me for "liquid spam" now...

Kind of makes the item pointless

Again, vanilla Linux server

I call myself a Terraria fan, yet it took me eight/nine days to notice this update was out... am I still a Terraria fan?

Yes, you still are. Us Terrarians still have other lives sometimes.
I myself have been busy with Mass Effect Andromeda on PS4, and playing Batman Arkham Origins on PC so I can record some B-roll for a Steam key giveaway of said game.

So yeah, even if we are busy with other things, we still are Terrarians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom