1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Ghostar

Ghostar Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

You can see them in the opening post.

Mihn likes this.
  2. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Initial Console will most likely be 1.3.0.7 tier....but I know they are planning to bring the rest of the 1.3.X series post launch (timing TBD, but ostensibly, this code rewrite should make doing updates from the PC codebase faster and easier than before)....so I would expect to see 1.3.5 eventually, but not immediately.

Ejpt, TUMM11, diekonradish and 2 others like this.
  3. WingedOracle

WingedOracle Eye of Cthulhu

So I logged onto my computer after coming home from school sick, and this is what I see. I'm surprised!

FlyKip and diekonradish like this.
  4. zadum4ivii

zadum4ivii Official Terrarian

So I've just checked the Russian Translation, shouldn't NPCs names be translated too? This just looks... Strange, when everything is Russian except of names.

5. RNGesus

RNGesus Official Terrarian

1.3.5 is live?!

[​IMG]

TheOrangeNinja likes this.
  6. jooozek

jooozek Terrarian

The game still stutters on Windows 10 Creator's Update, freeze every second.

7. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

NPC names are not intended to be translated. Their job titles should, however, be in Russian text.

diekonradish likes this.
  8. Mihn

Mihn Plantera

Ah, thank you. This :red:ty computer didn't load the images properly, so didn't get to see it.

And dayum the one on the right looks absolutely delicious . Gotta get my hands on those once I can access the other computer.

9. murderation

murderation Terrarian

Impossible to low UI Scale(100%locked) feelsgoodman usseful :cool:

10. zadum4ivii

zadum4ivii Official Terrarian

I've also found a mistake in russian translation. So, in the "Bulldozer" is says "10000 плиток" which isn't right. "Плитка" means like a "slab" that is placed on the floor. As for me it should say "10000 блоков" ("Блоков" means Blocks). This mistake might mislead new players.

Sergo likes this.
  11. Leinfors

What is your resolution set to @murderation? The UI Scale can only go so high if the resolution can't support it, and this number is represented in the parenthesis.

If its locked despite a high resolution, let us know so we can investigate further.

12. AngelMiner12

AngelMiner12 Spazmatism

I'm going to have to give this a whirl. That looks amazing. Keep up the good work, guys!

13. Leinfors

@zadum4ivii, can you cross check that with something simple, like a Dirt Block, to confirm if the words used aren't consistent? Consistency is the goal, not necessarily a literal translation.

If, for instance, it says the equivalent of "Dirt Slab", and also says "Slabs" in the achievement, then I think that's okay.

14. Mihn

Mihn Plantera

Only noticed this just now.

No more rapid reassigning after Solar Eclipse or whatever. Can also imprison NPCs somewhere so they don't disrupt my build.

15. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Grand Paladin Tyrux Official Terrarian

At long last [​IMG]

16. Ooo... can't wait to get those new dev sets. Love having more cosmetic options in games. :D

17. Kazzymodus

Kazzymodus Lunatic Cultist

Ugh, why does all the cool stuff come out when I'm swamped with work? :confused:

Just kidding! Many thanks for the update! I always enjoy seeing back-end changes, especially when aimed at niche groups, like 4K owners or non (native) English speakers. You're all part of the Terraria family too! :happy:

Safeman and Unit One like this.
  18. Safeman

Safeman Community Manager Staff Member Re-Logic

It is so pretty! I can't wait to start building :)

Ghostar likes this.
  19. MightyDirtKing

MightyDirtKing Eye of Cthulhu

#TraditionalChinesePlease

20. Epic_el_gato

Epic_el_gato Terrarian

Great update! I hope steam workshop support will be implemented in the future.

meemoo1407 likes this.