PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Safeman
Is it possible to offer a better russian font? The current one looks lifeless to be honest. I can make a font with the similar style in no time, so if it's possible - I'll gladly contribute.
Edit: Also yes, some minor mistakes in russian translation. I would love to find any errors for you.

Well. I like this update. Developers armor was great! But translation to Russian bad.`:happy:
@Safeman
Is it possible to offer a better russian font? The current one looks lifeless to be honest. I can make a font with the similar style in no time, so if it's possible - I'll gladly contribute.
Edit: Also yes, some minor mistakes in russian translation. I would love to find any errors for you.
Here's a link where where you can help make the Russian translation better:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/russian-translation-mistakes-and-bugs.56692/

@Alucard_I, if you have a font that you want to suggest, please contact @Leinfors via PM. I don't know all the requirements for a usable font, and I believe the Russian font has been changed once already, so no promises. Choice of font is often a personal preference, and not all preferences can be satisfied.

Here's a link where where you can help make the Russian translation better:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/russian-translation-mistakes-and-bugs.56692/

@Alucard_I, if you have a font that you want to suggest, please contact @Leinfors via PM. I don't know all the requirements for a usable font, and I believe the Russian font has been changed once already, so no promises. Choice of font is often a personal preference, and not all preferences can be satisfied.
Thank you very much for the link, I'll move to there now.
And honestly, I'm not really sure if it's my personal preference or not. Two new languages (out of 4) are following the consistent Terraria font, while russian and chinese look like times new roman, haha.
9d92eab180.png
I kinda worry about consistency (but I think I just sound like I'm whining) :sigh:
Anyway, thanks for a quick reply!

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-1_16-38-39.png
    upload_2017-5-1_16-38-39.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 198
If I'm playing with mods, how can i update terraria while keeping all me modded worlds, players, ect. ?

I love the new translations, can't wait to test them out, but i have to ask; will Terraria ever get a Steam Workshop? I feel like people would put a lot of effort into the mods there and it will make it easier to download for people who want to use them. But it is you guys who get to decide in the end. Have a nice rest of the day! (or night).

Hey, noticed in this update that the wire cutter lights were removed. Not to be nit-picky, cause most of this stuff really seems amazing, but that was an incredibly useful (albeit unintended) feature. With things like hoiks and ghost teleporting left in the game it seems a bit silly to remove something that could be used for such a wide variety of things, yet didn't really seem to break intended game sequence or mechanics in any significant way. I know there are other items you can use to light the underground through walls, but nothing close to this. Coming from someone who spent most of a 150+ hour run flying through the underground with the design / discord combo and was working on some fairly specific underground creative stuff, it's pretty sad to see this feature taken away.

Hey, noticed in this update that the wire cutter lights were removed. Not to be nit-picky, cause most of this stuff really seems amazing, but that was an incredibly useful (albeit unintended) feature. With things like hoiks and ghost teleporting left in the game it seems a bit silly to remove something that could be used for such a wide variety of things, yet didn't really seem to break intended game sequence or mechanics in any significant way. I know there are other items you can use to light the underground through walls, but nothing close to this. Coming from someone who spent most of a 150+ hour run flying through the underground with the design / discord combo and was working on some fairly specific underground creative stuff, it's pretty sad to see this feature taken away.
Tell me you didn't know this was going to happen... It was way too good for how early you can get the grand design as it was better at seeing through walls than many of the games intended counterparts.
That said I could see a mid game to late hardmode upgrade that adds that kind of lighting back :p (If you want really strong wall seeing ability now The Dark Lance or Jester's arrows work well prehardmode and hardmode gives a wider selection of wall piercing light producing weapons able provide light through walls :) )

Hurray Polish language is finally out:) thanks alot for all the language packs !
Are u planning to add more spell tomes to the game in the near future?
There is a lot of cool weapons in the game but only a few spell tomes, i would love to see more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom