PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, how's everyone's day going, I just have a question. Will there still be updates on consoles like ps3 and xbox360 anytime at all? I am asking this because me and a few other friends love to play this and been playing for a while with all the updates and we recently defeated the golem. Later we heard about a person called the cultist and tried for weeks to summon him. We the found out its not on xbox360 and ps3 and they are now upset because they don't have the newer console. So, can updates also go to older consoles or is they a reason why that cannot happen?

Hello, how's everyone's day going, I just have a question. Will there still be updates on consoles like ps3 and xbox360 anytime at all? I am asking this because me and a few other friends love to play this and been playing for a while with all the updates and we recently defeated the golem. Later we heard about a person called the cultist and tried for weeks to summon him. We the found out its not on xbox360 and ps3 and they are now upset because they don't have the newer console. So, can updates also go to older consoles or is they a reason why that cannot happen?
No, there will be no further updates to those platforms. That was announced several months ago (nearly a year now).

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/no-more-updates-for-xbox-360-ps3-ps-vita-wii-u.51593/

I'm so in love with this community. The sheer amount of dedication that goes into this one game is beyond anything else I've played, the entire community is always active and positive — and it takes a lot from all sides to create such a community. I'm proud to be a part of this community and a supporter of this game.

since this thread is about an update and this is both relevant to future ones and more likely to be seen, the wormhole potion's code is rather a problem for me, as it's both quite hardcoded and quite easily fixed. it's in my post history, right before this post.

Is there a way to zoom out more? I've been playing Terraria for a long time and because I have a larger monitor before the update the game tended to look more zoomed out, now that the update came whenever I play now I feel a bit nauseous because of how zoomed in it is for me.

The new version is so nice. Is there a possibility that in one of the next version we get a performance update or something? You know like they make it a little lighter so we gain some fps.

I don't get, why devs added a Sunplate clock, when Skyware clock already exist. It's still fine though, because it looks different.

I don't get, why devs added a Sunplate clock, when Skyware clock already exist. It's still fine though, because it looks different.
Well some things are here to stay even if we don't know the reason. As soon as it has a different sprite it's not annoying and you can match it with other different combinations of furniture and backwalls.

It was a happy accident.

Through a convoluted series of miscommunications, incorrect info provided from faulty sources, that info being logged and then not subsequently updated after the fact, we ended up with a scenario where someone was under the false impression we didn't have a clock for the Skyware set.

While making new furniture to fill in the gaps in other areas, a sprite was made to account for this perceived lack of a clock. When we realized the error, we now had a second clock sprite. And rather than waste it, it was added in anyway as a second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom