PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Glad Terraria is getting better and better. I can't wait till other world, but enjoying the little things.
The update came out just as i killed the Moon Lord 5 times to my 5 original deaths. 5 wins no deaths :D

The Support is awesome. I don't have 4K stuff but i will use a projector :D
Keep going RELOGIC!

And good luck towards Otherworld!

Guess I've found a small bug.
When a Travelling Merchang appeared, it said "BOSS Romeo the Travelling Merchant has arrived!".
AEJs7Jf.jpg

ooh! does this mean that there will be dungeon chandeliers? :D I wasted so much time when it was first "added" generating new dungeons looking for this item :p

YOU GUYS FIXED PAINTINGS? THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can finally complete my collection!!!! Also, did you guys fix dungeon chandeliers not spawning, as well as the marble block not blending correctly?
[doublepost=1492615290,1492614965][/doublepost]Wait, you said there's another part of the update focusing on tweaks and balances? Oh man, that gets me hyped!!!!

YOU GUYS FIXED PAINTINGS? THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can finally complete my collection!!!! Also, did you guys fix dungeon chandeliers not spawning, as well as the marble block not blending correctly?
[doublepost=1492615290,1492614965][/doublepost]Wait, you said there's another part of the update focusing on tweaks and balances? Oh man, that gets me hyped!!!!

Dungeon Chandeliers not spawning has been fixed.

I'm aware of two "marble not blending right" issues, and neither are fixed, though they are both on our agenda. :)

This update didn't include the "tweaks and balances", that's next up!

The game seems to be targeting 50fps and is stuttering a lot after the update. I am on Windows 10 Creators, if that has any effect. Hardware is not an issue.

Dungeon Chandeliers not spawning has been fixed.

I'm aware of two "marble not blending right" issues, and neither are fixed, though they are both on our agenda. :)

This update didn't include the "tweaks and balances", that's next up!
Thank you guys so much! I've been waiting to get these rare paintings and chandeliers since 2014! I'm going on a big dungeon heist now! You guys rock! Hope those other bugs are fixed soon! Can't wait for 1.3.5 V 2! Excited to see what the new engine brings :). Great work guys!

Hello, after downloading the game update, my terraria cant open anymore, i get this message.

upload_2017-4-19_12-17-38.png

Is there some way i can fix this without buying a new graphic card? I have a pretty old pc so i guess thats why, but it was working normally on 1.3.4.4

If theres no way to fix this without buying a graphic card, how do i re-install the older version, 1.3.4.4, unfortunately i made no backups because i was hyped with the update FeelsBadMan.

Guess I've found a small bug.
When a Travelling Merchang appeared, it said "BOSS Romeo the Travelling Merchant has arrived!".
AEJs7Jf.jpg

Interesting find @zadum4ivii!

I should have seen this coming . . . we had a bug during development where it said, in English, something about [BOSS] when the Traveling Merchant spawned. I guess we "fixed it" without realizing that the actual text was . . . still just Boss.

Maybe the Traveling Merchant is a real boss, ya know? Either way, thanks for the report. :)

:00000

YAASSS!!!
Hopefully this will improve my game performance a little, cant wait for TML to update whoooop

Interesting find @zadum4ivii!

I should have seen this coming . . . we had a bug during development where it said, in English, something about [BOSS] when the Traveling Merchant spawned. I guess we "fixed it" without realizing that the actual text was . . . still just Boss.

Maybe the Traveling Merchant is a real boss, ya know? Either way, thanks for the report. :)
Also, when he disappeared this appeared:
tyLlyi6.jpg

Basically: Player (So Romeo isn't just a boss but a player too) Romeo - the Travelling Merchant is resting in peace (I don't know how to translate the last word but it is it's meaning). Why Romeo a player? Why he is resting in peace? Nobody will know.

Always fun to see a new update!

It's my opinion that updating on the small stuff is what truly brings out more life into games. And seeing things like UI scale and more localization options is fantastic for giving a fresh new feel to the game!

Also, when he disappeared this appeared:
tyLlyi6.jpg

Basically: Player (So Romeo isn't just a boss but a player too) Romeo - the Travelling Merchant is resting in peace (I don't know how to translate the last word but it is it's meaning). Why Romeo a player? Why he is resting in peace? Nobody will know.

Thanks @zadum4ivii! Adding this to our report. Its hard to "see" these issues if we don't speak the language. We have the translations, but once we start changing around the code (such as arrival text and such), things can go wrong and its hard for us to tell anymore.

The new dev sets are really nice, I especially like Arkhalis's armor! Wondering what effect the shampoo gives for Leinfors'? Also, why is Arkhalis's pluralized with the 's' but Leinfors' is with only the ' ? Maybe this is some grammar rule I am missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom