PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on the 111% zoom 1920x1200 case?

It really does look hideous, which is a shame. It'd be much preferred to special case that resolution (being so close to the intended target), and keep the trivial amounts of vertical pop-in (that always existed) vs. this new ultra-aliased 111% zoom situation.

Any thoughts on the 111% zoom 1920x1200 case?

It really does look hideous, which is a shame. It'd be much preferred to special case that resolution (being so close to the intended target), and keep the trivial amounts of vertical pop-in (that always existed) vs. this new ultra-aliased 111% zoom situation.

@Thinkaman, I really can't say, its not my call, and as I understand it, there are both mechanical limitations and technical problems with changing the system beyond where it is right now.

I can't make any promises, but I'll be sure to make sure your situation and ones similar to yours are given consideration over the next few days while we decide how to proceed.

I think this update is my favorite since 1.3... I have been asking for 4k support since I started for Re-Logic lol. well, I mean... that PLUS the fact I now have a dev vanity set~ <3
if it's anywhere near as cool as your namesake sword then i'm ready to blow up a few hundred more destroyers for it.

The translation to Russian is AWESOME, Oh my God, how I and my Russian friends laughed at certain phrases in our language xD, they are just ridiculous, and positively look!:dryadgrin:
Example: "медвежья попа Skiphs" or "мрёт как мухи":dryadconfused:

From the competent citizen of Russia, the translation will look very funny)))
Yeah, the translation was written, and about the font. Sorry, some letters from the Latin alphabet which are in the game Terraria you changed it to Comic sans and Cyrillic have to suffer with Hetvetica? No, no, no, Comic sans in Cyrillic looks very good, but Hetvetica in Terraria looks awful... Andy Bold is considered to be my favorite font for all these 4 years, when I found out about Terraria, and he considered them still. If I went to art school, I would have not suffered in search Cyrillic Andy, as I could have it on the computer would be able to do and apply in his drawings, yes if knew could give it to you gladly for the development of the Russian language in Terraria.:dryadcry:
In General, the translation is ridiculous and looks funny:dryadwink: xD and the font... %-_- well, nothing to say about it, just does not look like Andy Bold, and as unsuitable for the game Hetvetica, boring and uncomfortable Sorry, most of the commentary was very serious, and God forgive me for bad knowledge of English:dryadrolleyes:

Hello to all of our favorite Terrarians!

We've got some day 1 fixes for some of the issues which have presented themselves today, very brief changelog below!

1.3.5.1 Hotfix
  • Potentially fixed a certain crash on startup
  • Potentially fixed a certain cause of framedrops for people who have the Windows 10 Creators Update
  • Fixed Betsy's boss bag having an incorrect name
  • Fixed Truffle spawning up without meeting his special requirements
index.php

Both the start-up crash and the framedrops on Win 10 are issues we've only known of for a while, and we can't test them on our end, so let us know how these fixes work for you! If we need to fiddle with it a bit more, we can, and we also have a pretty simple band-aid fix for the crash on startup if this solution doesn't work!

As usual, if needed, you can update your server files to 1.3.5.1 by following the link below:
http://terraria.org/server/terraria-server-1351.zip

Wow this just dropped out of nowhere. Great to see that Terraria development is still alive and kicking. Love you guys.

Hello to all of our favorite Terrarians!

We've got some day 1 fixes for some of the issues which have presented themselves today, very brief changelog below!

1.3.5.1 Hotfix
  • Potentially fixed a certain crash on startup
  • Potentially fixed a certain cause of framedrops for people who have the Windows 10 Creators Update
  • Fixed Betsy's boss bag having an incorrect name
  • Fixed Truffle spawning up without meeting his special requirements
index.php

Both the start-up crash and the framedrops on Win 10 are issues we've only known of for a while, and we can't test them on our end, so let us know how these fixes work for you! If we need to fiddle with it a bit more, we can, and we also have a pretty simple band-aid fix for the crash on startup if this solution doesn't work!

As usual, if needed, you can update your server files to 1.3.5.1 by following the link below:
http://terraria.org/server/terraria-server-1351.zip
Already?! Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom