PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire hispanic community of Terraria (including me) is very grateful. We been waiting for an appropriate spanish translation long time.

I've translated the patch notes for my german Terraria LP. Just wanted to share it: http://dl.der-bloggsberg.de/Terraria/1.3.5/

PS: Feel free to use it, modified or not, wherever you want to. It is not required to mention me, although it would be nice. The HTML-Source is free of use, too, but if you reuse the flag icons, you have to retain the copyright notice at the bottom of the page.

Oh, and btw: If you find any mistakes or have suggestions, just tell me and I'll see, what I can do.

My mods!!! My modded playthrough!!! Its all g- oh wait i just have to reinstall tmodloader
[doublepost=1492719246,1492719166][/doublepost]Noooo!!! Mods dont work!!!!!!!

My mods!!! My modded playthrough!!! Its all g- oh wait i just have to reinstall tmodloader
[doublepost=1492719246,1492719166][/doublepost]Noooo!!! Mods dont work!!!!!!!

Mods are not officially supported and as such this is not the place to discuss such problems. That said, TML is working on an update, but as the TML devs have said it will take a while, so please be patient. If you have any more questions about mods, please take them to the TML thread. :)

I think i might know what the "exploit" was.... eh, im probably wrong
[doublepost=1492719460,1492719401][/doublepost]Hey can i change back to 1.3.4.4?? Is that possible?

Oh.... well then...
[doublepost=1492719965,1492719938][/doublepost]Time to check if what i think they fixed is fixed

I think i might know what the "exploit" was.... eh, im probably wrong
[doublepost=1492719460,1492719401][/doublepost]Hey can i change back to 1.3.4.4?? Is that possible?

It is only possible to downgrade if you have the GOG version of the game and run it through GOG's Galaxy Client, which supports downgrading back to 5 previous versions. For getting it through Steam, I do know know how it would be possible to do it legitimately.

Poop...
[doublepost=1492720273,1492720003][/doublepost]
So you know when you have multiple windows, and you have "one window at the front", and its the active window? Sometimes Terraria would "think" it was the active window when it wasn't, and so would behave oddly. For instance, in single player, the game might keep running even though it was supposedly minimized, or other odd issues.

Can't speak for the other one.

Unsure on that, we've been so busy with this update we haven't had time to review other stuff like the experimental features. But hopefully the next one will give us that time to assess! :)

Did the "exploit" have something to do with... npc shops?
(Because i think i know what it was)

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Anybody else having issues running the 1.3.5.1 dedicated server on Linux? After multiple attempts, it keeps spitting out:
"Failed to load language file: Terraria.Localization.Content.en-US.NPCs.json"
Unhandled Exception:
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Text.RegularExpressions.Match' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Text.RegularExpressions.Group' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method 'Array.Empty' not found.
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Match..ctor (System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex regex, Int32 capcount, System.String text, Int32 begpos, Int32 len, Int32 startpos) <0x41153c40 + 0x00053> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Match..cctor () <0x41153bd0 + 0x0004f> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexRunner.Scan (System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex regex, System.String text, Int32 textbeg, Int32 textend, Int32 textstart, Int32 prevlen, Boolean quick, TimeSpan timeout) <0x41153000 + 0x002fb> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Run (Boolean quick, Int32 prevlen, System.String input, Int32 beginning, Int32 length, Int32 startat) <0x41152850 + 0x001a3> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match (System.String input, Int32 startat) <0x411527c0 + 0x00047> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexReplacement.Replace (System.Text.RegularExpressions.MatchEvaluator evaluator, System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex regex, System.String input, Int32 count, Int32 startat) <0x411522c0 + 0x00087> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace (System.String input, System.Text.RegularExpressions.MatchEvaluator evaluator, Int32 count, Int32 startat) <0x41152240 + 0x00043> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace (System.String input, System.Text.RegularExpressions.MatchEvaluator evaluator) <0x41152170 + 0x00077> in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.Localization.LanguageManager.ProcessCopyCommandsInTexts () <0x41151e20 + 0x0019f> in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.Localization.LanguageManager.LoadLanguage (Terraria.Localization.GameCulture culture) <0x41147e10 + 0x0003f> in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.Localization.LanguageManager.SetLanguage (Terraria.Localization.GameCulture culture) <0x41147cc0 + 0x00057> in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame (System.String[] args, Boolean monoArgs) <0x41146e10 + 0x000ff> in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.LinuxLaunch.Main (System.String[] args) <0x4111fd50 + 0x000cb> in <filename unknown>:0
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Text.RegularExpressions.Match' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Text.RegularExpressions.Group' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method 'Array.Empty' not found.
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Match..ctor (System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex regex, Int32 capcount, System.String text, Int32 begpos, Int32 len, Int32 startpos) <0x41153c40 + 0x00053> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Match..cctor () <0x41153bd0 + 0x0004f> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexRunner.Scan (System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex regex, System.String text, Int32 textbeg, Int32 textend, Int32 textstart, Int32 prevlen, Boolean quick, TimeSpan timeout) <0x41153000 + 0x002fb> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Run (Boolean quick, Int32 prevlen, System.String input, Int32 beginning, Int32 length, Int32 startat) <0x41152850 + 0x001a3> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match (System.String input, Int32 startat) <0x411527c0 + 0x00047> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexReplacement.Replace (System.Text.RegularExpressions.MatchEvaluator evaluator, System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex regex, System.String input, Int32 count, Int32 startat) <0x411522c0 + 0x00087> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace (System.String input, System.Text.RegularExpressions.MatchEvaluator evaluator, Int32 count, Int32 startat) <0x41152240 + 0x00043> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace (System.String input, System.Text.RegularExpressions.MatchEvaluator evaluator) <0x41152170 + 0x00077> in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.Localization.LanguageManager.ProcessCopyCommandsInTexts () <0x41151e20 + 0x0019f> in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.Localization.LanguageManager.LoadLanguage (Terraria.Localization.GameCulture culture) <0x41147e10 + 0x0003f> in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.Localization.LanguageManager.SetLanguage (Terraria.Localization.GameCulture culture) <0x41147cc0 + 0x00057> in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame (System.String[] args, Boolean monoArgs) <0x41146e10 + 0x000ff> in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.LinuxLaunch.Main (System.String[] args) <0x4111fd50 + 0x000cb> in <filename unknown>:0

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I thought I would post it anyways :)

At last the crystal furniture set is in. Now to build my empire.

hDHzx5c.png

That looks absolutely amazing. Would there be any way I can convince you to share a DL? ? I need something like that in my world. xD

Isn't 4K DSR supported by the update? I play most games with 4K DSR enabled but Terraria doesn't allow my 4K resolution.

I encountered an interesting bug whenever trying to replace the font files in Terraria. I had no issues with this before 1.3.5, but now, I keep on getting this issue. Seriously, I want to change the fonts of the game, but every time I try to, this just happens. Did you guys change the way fonts work in 1.3.5, or something like that? The error I keep getting is below. Trying to load a font file that was created with 1.3.4.4 and below in mind just ends up with this happening.
---------------------------
Terraria: Error
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Fonts\Item_Stack". File contains Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteFont but trying to load as ReLogic.Graphics.DynamicSpriteFont.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)

at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)

at Terraria.Main.LoadFonts()

at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()

at Terraria.Main.ClientInitialize()

at Terraria.Main.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
OK

i keep getting this error when i start terraria:

4/20/2017 7:16:39 PM
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: External component has thrown an exception.
at _getFiberPtrId()
at <CrtImplementationDetails>.LanguageSupport._Initialize(LanguageSupport* )
at <CrtImplementationDetails>.LanguageSupport.Initialize(LanguageSupport* )
at .cctor()
at Newtonsoft.Json.Converters.BinaryConverter.CanConvert(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.GetMatchingConverter(IList`1 converters, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.InitializeContract(JsonContract contract)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.CreateDictionaryContract(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.CreateContract(Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.DefaultContractResolver.ResolveContract(Type type)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Terraria.IO.FavoritesFile.Load()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

what do i do to fix it?

How about the snow blocks? Seem its also not merging with the dirt blocks.

@TerraDream274, I also checked Snow Blocks, which do not appear to have merged with Dirt Blocks for a very long time. 1.3.1 at least, probably much earlier.

I encountered an interesting bug whenever trying to replace the font files in Terraria. I had no issues with this before 1.3.5, but now, I keep on getting this issue. Seriously, I want to change the fonts of the game, but every time I try to, this just happens. Did you guys change the way fonts work in 1.3.5, or something like that? The error I keep getting is below. Trying to load a font file that was created with 1.3.4.4 and below in mind just ends up with this happening.

@Techdude594, yes actually, the way fonts were handled was changed significantly due to the need to support Chinese and Russian fonts. The method you were using "worked" but was not formally supported, and unfortunately, it no longer works. I'm not aware of a way to do it currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom