PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are looking for things you missed the mark on, then i hope something will be finally done with marble blocks not dropping from enemies, when granite is dropping since the start of 1.3.

Many sugestions about it, 0 answers. And there's a big problem with large quantity of :red:ty building materials early in game, while those best materials to build a beautiful base are available, when you have already 10 or more npcs. Luckily i can make palm plantation on nearby desert to avoid building with ugly basic wood and later destroying whole base when i get to real materials.

I'm also hoping for some sky-themed boss introduction, since sky is the only full-size biome in the game to have no real boss. Quite weak to overlook whole biome in 6 years of game's existence, while giving care to mini-biomes like beehive. The potential of the sky biome, blocks and ore's it could include, mobs and bosses is almost bigger than all updates post 1.3.0 together.

I am hosting multiplayer server, with new frame skip im just confused on what shall i use, on, off or subtle and why

Last edited:
For the most part I like the new sprite graphics, but for the top hat I don't think it looks any better, just different.

Possibly mentioned already, but why are there two sunplate clocks now, a Skyware Clock and Sunplate Clock? Oopsie? :p

well, some people have been requesting more sky content
Skyware has a complete furniture set, so I wouldn't know why people'd want double clocks. There was a naming error with that clock though, it was called a Sunplate clock while everything else was called Skyware. So I have a sneaky suspicion a dev thought this Skyware clock was missing entirely and created a new one.

Skyware has a complete furniture set, so I wouldn't know why people'd want double clocks. There was a naming error with that clock though, it was called a Sunplate clock while everything else was called Skyware. So I have a sneaky suspicion a dev thought this Skyware clock was missing entirely and created a new one.

@Gotcha!, so we had an inaccurate report from someone based on the wiki indicating that there was no Skyware Clock, because once upon a time, the clock, as you said, was called Sunplate (although this was fixed several versions ago). Due to miscommunication, and without having personally verified the fact, the new one was sprited, with both clocks being by the name of Skyware Clock. I later found the issue and tracked down the source of the error (once again reaffirming that the wiki is not trust worthy!).

Rather than just throw away the brand new clock sprite, since it would have been a waste, we kept them both, with the new one taking the old Sunplate name. At this point, its a deliberate inclusion, but its creation was definitely based an extended "telephone game" of inaccurate information, the trail for which went back several years. :p

I could still complain about the German Translation becuase most things are english here already. Words like Singleplayer, Achivements, Multiplayer, Damage (DMG), Defense (DEF), Items, and of course names... like NPC Names, Bosses, and Weapons/Tools (Terrablade, Starwrath, Night's Edge).

But other than that... it is not bad, atleast not as Broken as the previous one.
I won't play with it tho xD

hey since we're posting bugs here, I don't think this is a 1.3.5 bug but it is frustrating: clentaminated walls do not save on dedicated (Linux) servers. when you spray green solution on corruption, for example, it will appear to be cleansed, but once you rejoin the server the wall will be corrupted again

it's not spreading; the blocks remain cleansed, just the wall doesn't

Guys, I think there's a glitch: during Python's Ranged Playthrough, a Tactical Skeleton dropped 2 Tactical Shotguns at the same time!
It may be a glitch, since there were some pretty weird glitches, as Truffle's.

Me, when I first saw this:
"Please, happen to me! I want 2 Shotguns, for my collection! Wait;do I have a Shotgun?"

You should post bug reports in the PC Bug Reports subforum. They're more likely to be noticed that. ;)

I searched the thread but I didn't see a mention of it… did Skeletron change so he doesn't despawn at dawn? Fought him twice on a new world/character and when neither died by 4:30 he acted like the dungeon guardian taking only 1 and 2s for damage. Took 3 Terraria days (expert) with the amazon but I killed him and got his regular treasure bag.

I searched the thread but I didn't see a mention of it… did Skeletron change so he doesn't despawn at dawn? Fought him twice on a new world/character and when neither died by 4:30 he acted like the dungeon guardian taking only 1 and 2s for damage. Took 3 Terraria days (expert) with the amazon but I killed him and got his regular treasure bag.
As far as I know, that has always been Skeletron's behaviour.
Or do you mean to say Skeletron is not despawning even when all player(s) are dead?

As far as I know, that has always been Skeletron's behaviour.
Or do you mean to say Skeletron is not despawning even when all player(s) are dead?

Has it been? Dang. I guess I never had it happen before now, either death or victory. Thanks, I feel like a newb and I have 2700+ hrs in lol I guess I assumed he acted like EoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom